2.5

:::urek:::
     "Well, Urek, I'm Ara. Arie Ara. And I'm guessing you know who this is?" Ara points to the girl next to her.
     "Um, I'm sorry am I supposed to know her?"
Ara was standing there, completely shocked.
I guess I was supposed to know her...
"It's fine. I'm Y/N. Jahad Y/N."
She puts her hand out and I shake it. She lets go and checks her pocket.
     "Hm..We have one minute left. Here hold my hand. Since we need to be touching to be considered a team."
She puts both her hands out for the both of us. We both take it and wait for the last minute to end.
     "The second teat is over now! Hold together with your teammates for a while! The three people holding each other at this moment are considered a team! You'll be sent to the next test soon!"
The three of us stand there hand in hand, waiting to be sent to the next test.

:::y/n:::
We sit in Evankhell's mothership waiting for our next test to happen. Waiting, I hear a person shouting.
"Right there Lero! Over there! She's right there!"
I look over and see the person from earlier.
"Quant, stop dragging me into your drama! I don't care! The point of the test was to eliminate. Why are you even getting angry?"
Hearing that I smile. It was true. I was only doing the test.
"Shut up! Go! She's over there! Go get her!" Listening to this was very frustrating. "Hey you! Princess Jahad or whatever, come here! Let's see your strong powers!"
I look down, disappointed in humanity. I walk up to them and stare at them. The yellow head, apparently called 'Lero', clearly does not want to be here. Whereas the other, Quant, looks at me with rage in his eyes.
"Look, I'm sorry about Quant. He isn't necessarily the brightest."
     "What? Lero ro! Why are you apologizing? Go get her!"
     "For a bunch of small looking regulars like you, you sure are loud."
We all turn our heads to see the one and only, famous,
         Evankhell.