1.9

"Please? Can you please tell me? The tension is seriously killing me!"
I laugh and continue dragging her.
     "We're almost there! So stop whining. Your whining is killing me more than the tension is."
We finally get there. I stop and let go of her hand.
     "We're here! Welcome, to my garden! Or my backyard."
She patted her clothes and looked around. Her eyes were glittering with light. She looked around for quite a while.
     "Woah, it's so big!"
     "Yeah. I suppose it's quite vast and spacious. I do some of my training here!"
We walk around the garden and start up a small conversation.
"So, do you train on your own?"
I take a few seconds to think before I answer.
"No, I usually train with my father. I would just fight with him until one of us falls."
Ara, again, looked at me with wide eyes.
     "Are you saying you could beat your father? That's incredible!"
I laugh at her assumption.
     "I wouldn't put it that way. It's more like father was going easy on me. Although, I know that I could never beat father, even if I tried really hard. Father is too strong."
Ara hums and stays quiet for a while. We sit down by the edge of the fountain. She finally speaks up snd breaks the silence.
     "I think that one day you would be strong enough."
I grin and look up at the clouds.
     "You really think so?"