2.16

:::ara:::
The light was blinding. None of us could see anything.

"Eek! What the hell is this light?" I could hear Lilial whine.

Y/N...What are you doing?

I cross my arms covering my face, trying to block out the light. The light slowly deteriorate but soon just disappeared.

I hear Shilial speak up. "God. That must've been Y/N. I bet the light came from her weapon or something."

"Probably. Either way, my only concern is you!" Lilial points at me as she speaks.

"What? Me? Why me? Why are you so concerned bout me and not Y/N? You do realize that, even though she taught you, she is still way stronger than you."

Shilial responds for her. "Oh, we know. You are honestly no concern to me but it seems that Lilial has some personal vendettas towards you!"

"What?" I ask. "How could she possibly have any vendettas towards me? We just met!"

     Lilial answers my question. "They aren't really personal. I just find you annoying!"

I finally take my sword out, angered.

     "Oh, so you're a swordsman? Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not the one to play swords. But I'm sure you'll have a great time with my sister!"

Shilial races at me. It was true. She was terrifying indeed. Even just the look in her eyes could scare you. She swings her sword at me and I quickly block her attack with mine. Her grip was hard and she pushing her entire body mass into her sword, making it harder for me to push her off.

"What's this? Can't stop me? I thought you Arie's were great with swords! You see, this is the true power of a princess!"

I finally manage to push her away. "Would you just stop about the princess talk! It's starting to get annoying."

Shilial crossed her arm, making sure to keep her sword away.

     "Impressive. You've managed to push me off. But don't let that get to your head, because you're still nothing compared to me!"

     "Look at that confidence. It's a shame a princess as beautiful as you could have such ego."

     Lilial cuts into our conversation. "Don't think you're any better! I can't believe you could possibly be teammates with Y/N yet be so weak!"

I charge at her and slash my sword.

     "Don't even try cutting into our conversation!"

Lilial moves to the side, dodging me. Instinctively, Shilial comes in on front and attacks. I jump away from her, being free from any attack.

     "Be honest with me." I land as I speak. "Are you two even genuinely fighting, or is this just for you amusement? Because right now it seems like you want something from me."

     Lilial chuckles. "Ha! So you think we want something? Sorry, no. This is just for our amusement."

     I sigh and drop my head. "Of course it is..You twins are starting to get on my nerves!"

     "Ara, You aren't done with them yet?"