2.11

:::y/n:::
I couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

Ara, on the other side, clearly had something to say. "Urek, you idiot! Why did you open the door? Oh god this is it! We're so dead."

"Hey Ara, calm down."

"How can I calm down Y/N? I might die and we're only on the floor of tests!"

About to say something, Hansung Yu interrupts our fight with his loud clapping.

"Congratulations. You passed the test. Very impressive."

     "W-What. We passed..? How?" Ara clearly couldn't understand what was happening. And honestly, I couldn't either. "How did we pass? That's impossible! I-!"

     He cut her off. "Aren't you happy? You passed the test and now you get to move on."

"Well yeah. Of course I'm happy! But I don't get it! How did we pass? What was even the test?"

     "The test was to open any door within five minutes. You opened a door in about, ten seconds. Amazing. That's the fastest time I've ever seen anyone complete this test."

     "What kind of test was that? Your test doesn't even make sense!"

     "It doesn't have to. Arie Ara. A direct descendant from the Arie family. I suppose being from the ten great families can make you weary and unsure of a lot of things." He stops and bows. "But sometimes, Ms Ara, the world doesn't wait for you to choose. Of course you still had at least five minutes left. You have a great teammate with you. Someone who is willing to take the risk even if it means that their life is on the line. You have another great teammate. Someone who isn't afraid to step up and attack for the sake of their team."

     "Ridiculous..I can't believe he would be described so greatly."

     "Let's go Ara." I tug at her arm and after a few seconds, she sighed and went.

     "You know, princess, that man...He's a little dangerous. I suggest you be careful around him.."

     "I'll...Keep that in mind."

I walk out the door, along with the others.

     Dangerous? No..He's just a small regular. A guy like him couldn't possibly be so dangerous.

As we walk out we enter into another room. A lot of regulars were there waiting for our test to begin.

     "Hey you! Princess Jahad or whatever. Why don't you-!"

     "Quant! Stop it!"

     "Lero ro? Quant? What are you guys doing?"

     "I'm so sorry about him princess. Please forgive me!"

     "What are you doing Lero? Don't apologize!"

     "Haha! It's ok. You're friend sure is entertaining."

     "How did you pass the test? It was a weird story, wasn't it."

     "It was. We actually finished it in about, ten seconds? Yeah. One of our teammates just opened a door within ten seconds."

     "Haha. We took about ten seconds as well. Quant was the same. He was determined to do it on his own. And it worked!"

     "Hey Lero! Stop it! You're supposed to avenge for me!"

     "Oh god Quant, do you ever just stop!"

The two of them argued non-stop.

     Hah. What a funny duo they are.