1.13

:::y/n:::
I look at myself in the mirror.
"Today's the day...I'm so nervous," I mutter.
Today was finally the day I get my symbol. I was so nervous. What if I wasn't meant to get the symbol? Was I fit to be a royal? A Jahad? I sigh and hear the door open.
"Ara..." I turn to see Ara, "What are doing here?"
She comes in and takes the seat next to me. She leans her head on my shoulder.
She sighs, "I just wanted to see you before you get on stage. Today's a big day for you. I just wanted to be there for my best friend."
I chuckle quietly and place my hand on her shoulder.
"You'll be there too, right?"
I look over at her and see her smile.
"Of course! You're my best friend. I wouldn't miss it for the world."
I was about to reply but someone comes in my room.
"Ah..sorry for my intrusion. But miss, you're expected to be on stage very soon."
I sigh and stand up. Ara does the same.
"Thank you Valerie. Tell father that I'll be out there soon."
Valerie bows, "Yes Miss. I'll be on my way now."
She leaves the room and Ara stands by my side.
"Welp, I guess this is my time to leave. Don't worry, I'll be there. Good luck, okay?"
I smile at her, "Right! Thank you."
She smiles back and leaves.
I guess this is my time.

:::ara:::
I sit down at my seat waiting for Y/N to come out.
God I hope this goes okay. I wouldn't want Y/N's big day to be ruined.
My thoughts were interrupted as the room gets quiet and whispers occur. I guess Y/N has come out. I turn around and see Y/N.
Wow...She really resembles her father a lot. Yet she still resembles her mother.
Y/N stops in-front. The man in-front says a few words about Y/N being our newest princess or whatever. I don't listen too much, until he presents the symbol.