2.1

:::y/n:::
     I woke up due to the hard floor and looked around. Everything was made out of stone. I realized the floor was so hard because I was lying on a stone floor. I got to my feet and tried to find a way out.
     "Huh-ho, first we have an irregular and now a princess? This time of the year sure is interesting."
I turn around and see a bunny-like figure standing.
     "Who are you? And where am I?"
The thing came closer into the light and I saw it. It smiled and held out it's staff.
     "Do not be alarmed princess. I am no threat. My name is Headon and I am here to help you move up the tower."
I stared at Headon and said nothing.
     He hands me a small black sphere and said, "Here, you'll need it. It'll help you on your way, princess."
I reach my hand out and touched it. Then suddenly it bursted and what seemed like ripped up pages surrounded me.
     "Say, 'invisible mode'. It'll make it disappear."
I did as told and it worked.
     "I'm guessing you can figure out how to make it appear again, correct?"
I nod. He points his staff to the side and taps the wall. Then the wall falls down revealing a gigantic room. The room was blue and it had 3 eels inside. And in the middle, I saw a necklace. It was red and small, nothing too complicated. Though the necklace looked vaguely similar. Then it hit me.
     "That necklace!-"
     Headon cut me off, "That's right. In the middle of that room is none-other than your symbol. This is your test."
I look down and see that my necklace was actually gone.
     "Your test is to either outrun or beat those eels and retrieve your symbol. I would usually give out these tests to irregulars, but seeing that you're the daughter of Jahad I think it's fine. Don't you think so too, princess?"
I turned and looked at him.
     "I'm not a princess. I have a name. It's Y/N. Jahad Y/N."
I watch him unravel his shark-like teeth as he smirks.
     "Of course Y/N. You can begin your test anytime."
I hesitate at first, but the I find myself running towards the gates.
     "Welcome, Princess."