1.11

I take my eyes off of father and quickly run towards Ara.
"Hey! are you okay? You haven't moved since you saw father."
She comes to her senses quick and smiled warmly at me.
"Haha, don't worry. I'm fine. I'm just really shocked. I've never seen him in person before."
I help her up.

:::ara:::
I take Y/N's hand and she helps me up. I smooth out my clothes and clear my throat.
"Hey, Y/N. I have to go now. I need to get back to train. I'm sorry! I'm sure we can hangout again some other time."
I bow down and hear her laugh.
"It's okay! I'm sure we can play again tomorrow. And you don't have to bow down to me all the time!" She cupped my face in her hands, forcing me to make eye contact. "After all, we're friends now! So no need to bow down."
She let go of my face and grinned. I thanked her and left. As I desperately tried to remember the way to the gates, I stumble upon Y/N's mother. Arlene. She spots me and starts walking towards me. She stops right in-front of me and looks at me dead into my eyes. I gulp and speak.
     "Miss Arlene...could you please help me find my way out?"
There were a few seconds of silence before she responds.
     "Of course," She extends her hand out, "Come, follow me."
I take her hand and she leads me to the exit. It was a short, quiet, and awkward trip. We get there in no time. Before I was able to leave, she grabs my shoulder and turns me around.
     "Ara, darling, I want you to promise me something," I look at her in confusion. "Please, when Y/N's father sends her to climb the tower, accompany her. Support her and be there with her. I don't want her to think she's alone."
I smile at her love for her daughter. I put my hand on her's and grin.
     "I'd do anything for her! I know we've just met, but I have a feeling that today won't be the last time we see each other!"
Arlene lets go and smiles.
     "Thank you."