2.19

:::ara:::
The next 2 rounds were the same. Teams would try to charge and end up losing. But this 5th round, was seriously a nuisance. Three teams came out including the team of the twins. The other two teams had a girl from the Yeon family and a guy from the Ha family.

How...Are we ever going to take on all of them and making sure that Urek stays safe?

"Y/N...What..What are we going to do?" I asked.

Y/N scratched the back of her head. "Ah..It's okay. As long as they don't team up, we'll be good. We should get rid of the more dangerous ones."

"Right. Should I take care of the twins?"

"Sure. Ill take care of the two other teams."

We split our ways and I rush towards Lilial.

     "Inventory visible mode!"

Taking my sword out, I try to stab her.

     "Sorry, not today!"

As my sword was about to go through, a pink flash comes and disappears with her.

     What? Was that her sister?

I turn and quickly follow. I knew they were going to go after Urek since the crown is what they were after.

I see them almost near him and quickly speed up my pace to get in-front. I somehow manage to do it and blocked Shilial's sword from hitting him.

     "Sorry! Good plan, but too bad!"

     Shilial backs away, smiling. I jump down from the throne, getting closer. "That's what you think. It was a pretty dumb idea for Y/N to put you in charge of dealing with us!"

"What do you mean-"

I was cut off by the screams of Urek. "No! I will not put this crown down!"

Damn! I got too distracted by her!

I turn to see nothing but a bright blue light.

That light! There it is again!

"Ack! Stupid light!" Lilial blocks her vision and tumbles down and falls. "Hmph!"

Standing there was Y/N, blue ray in her hand.

"What do you think you're doing to my teammate Lilial?"

Urek was shaking in fear as he looks up at Y/N.

Hah..I guess he wasn't that special. Can't believe I made up some stupid theory...

"Y/N! How did you get here so fast? Those two should've kept you busy!" Lilial points behind, towards the other two teams.

Did the twins plan this? Did they try to use the other two teams as a distraction?

"It's true," All eyes turn to me as I speak, "It was pretty careless to have me in charge of you two. But it was also careless to use such weaklings as a distraction. Especially for a person like Y/N."

     "Hmph! Whatever! Our plan still worked well."

     "Barely...." Urek mumbled.

     "Don't even say a single thing! You aren't even anywhere near us!"

     "So what?"