1.15

:::y/n:::
     I slowly walk down the isle. As I near the end, I manage to take a small glimpse at Ara. She smiles at me and I calm down, smiling back. I go through the doors where I see father. I start running towards him. He has his arms out and I jump into his embrace. It was the greatest feeling in the world after all that tension and nervousness.
     "Father, I did it. I finally have it!"
Father strokes my hair with one hand and hugs me with the other.
     "I'm proud of Y/N. And one day, you'll be able to climb this tower and achieve much more."
We stay like this for a while. I felt like I really needed a warm hug. I feel like father needed one too.

:::arlene:::
     I watch as Y/N runs towards him. I guess she doesn't know anything about her father.
She'll never understand her real father. It's no use then. She'll just have to figure it out on her own, how merciless her father really is.
I look away from them and walk into the room Y/N was in before. Eyes avert towards me as I walk towards the front. As I near the front I hear the doors open. I quickly got to the front and turn around. There I saw Y/N and her father.
     I took a deep breath, "I'd like to take this moment, to thank everyone for coming. This day is really special, for my daughter."
Everyone clapped and turned towards Y/N. She bowed down and smiled brightly.

:::jahad:::
     I looked at Arlene as she makes her sentimental speech. I knew this was a coverup. No matter how nice people might think she is, I still know her best. She's always up to something. Everything she does always leads to a bigger picture. Though sometimes, the picture looks smaller once it's been exposed.