2.2

:::headon:::
     I watch Y/N run towards the gates with no fear.
She really is his daughter.
     I snicker, "Welcome, Princess."
I wait for her to attack and show her outstanding powers. But then, she stopped. I looked at her in confusion.
What...? What is she doing?
She walks in and the gates open.
Ha, of course. I knew she wouldn't disappoint me.
Though I realize that she doesn't run towards it. Even though she could easily outrun the eels, she doesn't.

:::y/n:::
     I stood in-front of the eels. I raise my hand and look at them.
     "Stop..." I mutter.
It didn't work. I clench my teeth and try again.
     Only this time, I say it louder. Clenching my eyes close, I command, "Stop!"
I hear nothing as the roaring stops. I slowly open my eyes and realize that it worked. I stood there looking at the frozen eels. I near closer to the center. I look at the symbol and snatch. Black clouds surround me as I put the necklace on. Soon the clouds blinded me and I black out.

:::headon:::
     I chuckle and raise both my hands.
     "Don't worry, Princess. I'm sure you can go very soon to follow Y/N. After all, it is the queen's request."
She comes out of the dark, her white eyes standing out.
     "Great. I promised her and I need to keep it."
I put my hands down.
"Do you intend to keep your distance? Or will you stay by her."
She smirks and walks closer, "Hmm. I'm not sure. I'll probably stay by her. After I finish this floor I'll find her on the 2nd. Then I'll just stay with her from then on."
"You sure are very loyal to the princess, huh? Is it because of the queen's promise?"
"Well, not really. I just feel like she's a shining star in the sky. And the star only shines in the night. Without the night, she can't shine. I'll help her meet him."
I look at her with a confused look. She walks past me, towards where I had set her test up beforehand.
"Don't worry. You'll know soon."