2.12

:::y/n:::
Watching them argue was very funny. They always fought about the weirdest things. Sometimes, even the stupidest. My train of thoughts stopped when I saw Hansung Yu again.

"Hello again regulars. I hope you all got enough rest." Gee. What is he doing here again. I honestly didn't want to see him. "I've talked to the supervisor and we managed to arrange a small game for you regulars."

     One of the regulars spoke up. "Um, sorry, but it's not good for us to have any more tests."

I silently chuckle at that comment.

     I suppose it is quite true.

     Hansung shakes his head. "I'm sorry to hear that. But this isn't a test. It's just a game like I said. Of course you aren't required to join. But if you, and you end up winning, you immediately move to the next floor."

That line got everyone interested.

     Urek shouts out. "Then what about the other tests?"

     "The winning team won't need to take them."

That line sent everyone cheering. People had already started to make plans of victory.

     I whisper silently. "Then people could just join and leave whenever they like...This is clearly going to be an endless game.."

      "Of course! It would be an endless game if people could come and go whenever they like!"

I was so surprised. How could he ever hear me?

     "But that's the thing. Once you join a round you can retreat. There's a catch of course. If you do, then you are not allowed to join again even in the next round."

     Well I guess there really will be an end to it. Still, some people here are willing to put their lives on the line. The winning prize is big, and they've set their eyes on it.

     "Now, let's start, shall we?"