2.20

:::y/n:::
     "So what?"

Everyone paused and just stared at me.

     Ah shoot. Me and my big mouth...Whatever.

     "What do you mean 'so what'? He's a lower level than us all! He's a no one!" Shilial yells at me.

"I mean what I mean. So what if he's not from the ten great families? He's still my teammate. And if you as so much as to touch a single hair on him, I'll kill you."

:::shilial:::
Oh god..Although I've known her for se long, she's still so scary. How are we supposed to get through her if she looks like that!

     "H-Hey..Y/N, think this through..We're sisters, right? Come on, join our team! Leave these losers and join us!" I try to convince her.

She slashes her weapon and I jump up.

     Damn! This isn't going to work!

     "Gee. Even after all that training you're still so stupid. Did you forget? We will never be real sisters."

I land next to Lilial and sigh. I hang my head low, losing hope.

     We're doomed at this point..How are we going to get past her?

     Lilial leans and whispers. "Um, Shilial, how are we going to get past her!"

    "You think I know? I've tried to persuade her to come onto our team but it clearly didn't work."

Lilial got into stance, about to charge, but we were all cut off.

     "The round is now over! Since the team of Y/N, Ara, and Urek is sitting on the throne as the round comes to an end, this round's winner has been concluded! The winners are Y/N, Ara, and Urek!"

     "Crap! I wish each round wasn't so short.."

     Ara walks pass us. "Wow, so this is the true power of Jahad's princesses? How disappointing."

     That bastard..

A/N
Hellooo 👋🏻
So sorry for such short chapters. I've been a bit busy lately and I will make the next chapter much much longer. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Appreciate if you would give feedback to allow me to make the story better!
Thank you ☀️