1.5

"Argh..Gee. Watch where you're going next time!"
I looked up to see who had scolded me. As I look up I see nothing but a shocked expression. They quickly got to their feet and bowed.
"I-I'm sorry princess! Please forgive me, I didn't realize I bumped into you!"
I got up and didn't know what to do. It was the first time this happened. I stood there dumbfounded. I soon got to my senses.
     "H-hey! It's okay! It's really my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going."
I tried to reassure the person that it was okay. It definitely took a while. I took a good look around and noticed everyone around stopped what they were doing to see what was going on. They all whispered, gossiping. The whispering soon stopped when they realized I was listening.
     "I'm really sorry princess. I promise it won't happen ever again!"
I make eye contact with the person and smiled.
"Like I said, it's completely fine. It's not like you did it on purpose so there's no need to apologize. It was also partly my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going. Please, don't think that it's your fault."
After my small speech I could've sworn that I saw a small tear form in their eyes. She bowed and went on with her day. The whispering came back soon after but I didn't mind it too much. It was until I heard a particular whisper.
"Wow, can you believe it? That's the daughter of Jahad? That's disappointing. I thought she would be scarier considering she's the king's daughter."
When I heard that it made my blood boil. I turned around, about to say something, but I stopped when I heard someone speak up.