2.22

:::arthur:::
How..Am I going to deliver this message to the King?

     "Has Y/N responded?"

I hesitate, kneeling down, afraid to tell him the message.

     "Y-Yes, my King. She has responded."

     "What did she say?"

     I stay quiet, but speak shortly after. "Princess has asked me to send you a message.."

:::jahad:::
     So..This is her response? Y/N..You've disappointed me. This is your only chance to prove yourself as a real Jahad.

     "What should we do my King?"

     "Tell her.." I stare down at him. "Tell her that this is her only chance, her only chance to prove herself as a real Jahad."

     "Yes...My King. I shall send her the message."

     Y/N. At least you understand that Arlene should never be brought to life again. As much as I love her, she will never be the same to me again.

:::y/n:::
     "Ack! Damn, ever thought about going easy on your friend?"

     "Haha! Sorry~" I chuckle at her. "Perhaps you should get better instead of complaining!"

She gets up and slashes her sword at me. I teleport a few feet away.

"Your movements are way to predictable!"

Ara smirks and looks up at me. "Are you sure?"

I raise an eyebrow as she swings her hand, right to left.

What? What is she doing?

Before I could even ask anything, needles were wrapping around, trapping me. I struggled to move as I tried to break free.

     "Not so predictable anymore aye?"

I look down at her and sigh. I hang my head in defeat and slowly come back to the ground, still trapped.

     "Alright, alright. You win this round. Now please untie me. This is starting to become uncomfortable."

She releases the needles and I quickly get out of them.

     "36 wins and 16 defeats?"

     "Yes, yes I know. I'll add another defeat." I say, slowly sulking while walking towards the board.

     I wonder where Urek has gone. And I wonder, what father is doing right now...

I add an extra number to the the defeats side. As I write, my grip on the marker tightens.

     What kind of orders where they? Seriously?

I recall the orders over and over again in my mind. It was ridiculous. The orders were stupid. They were utterly stupid.

     "Y/N?"

I snap back into reality and accidentally snapped the marker in half.

     "Y/N! Are you okay?"

     I turn around and smile. "Ah, yeah. I'm fine."

     "Are you sure..?" She points towards the board.

I looked at her, confused. I turn around to see what she was pointing at. Then I saw it. It was a message. A message sent from anyone. But it wasn't just any message, and it wasn't just from anyone. It was the three orders my father gave me, and I had written them on the board without realizing.

     Kill the following threats.
            One
    The Twenty Fifth Baam
            Two
        Arlene Grace
           Three
             V

           What?