Chapter 1

A/N hey this is my first 100 kinda writings so beware this is unedited! Please comment any grammar mistakes! Enjoy!!!!

CLARKE POV
I look up to see Titus holding one of our guns, almost immediately my blood turns cold. "Titus! Please you don't have to do this!"

He holds up the gun and shoots inches away from me allowing me to duck and run.
Bang
Another bullet glides right beside my head before I chuck a chair at Titus.
As I run for the door all I hear is ringing as a soft bang echoes through the room. I freeze knowing what has just happened. My hand drops to my stomach feeling blood soak through my shirt. My body feels numb. I'm left staring at Titus a smug look on his face.
I hear a creek as the door behind me opens up.
I feel soft hands grab my shoulders.
I try to turn around, but all I can produce is a squeak as I tumble onto the hard ground staring at Titus as his gun drops to the floor.

LEXA POV
I open the door to Clarke's room to wish her good bye as I hear a loud bang silence the tower. I see Clarke's back facing me and try to grab her attention bye placing my hand on her shoulders. She doesn't respond.
"Clarke?"
She tries to twist her body but ends up falling to the ground. I reach out to grab her but I'm too late as her body lifelessly folds into itself. I panic as I try to wake her.

"Clarke! Clarke listen to me." I look as Clarke's eyes began to flutter.
"Hey, hey there you go Clarke wake up."
I try to lift her up but realize her shirt's sticky to the touch. I look at her abdomen to see a bullet wound seeping blood a deep red like I've seen before.
"Clarke listen to me you'll be fine. Ok, just keep listening to my voice alright."
I try to soothe Clarke as though we're the only ones left in the room as I hear a whisper.
"Heda"
I don't look away from Clarke as I already know who it is.

"Em had gon ste odon(It had to be done)."
He says as if what he has done was right.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." I hiss as I grab my dagger from my thigh.
I throw it in the air and watch as it stabs his shoulder. I stand up, not giving him time to react, and yank it out, swiftly pressing it to Titus' throat.
"Huk op ai one reason bilaik gon nou frag op yu.( Give me one reason as to not kill you)"
I whisper in his ear letting the blade sink into his skin. I watch as blood trickles down his neck.
"Heda, ai.." Titus began to say.

" L-lexa?"
I look over my shoulder and see Clarke try to get up.
I look back at Titus and slash at his thigh before I rush to her.

"Hey Clarke everything's gonna be ok alright?" I try to say reassuringly. I press my hands to her stomach, trying to stop the bleeding.
Clarke looks at me with her sad blue eyes.
"No it's not. It's not fine. But death isn't the end right." She chuckles before hissing at her wound.
I look back at her, tears begging to burst.
"That won't happen. I won't let it. You'll be safe Clarke with me and we'll change everything right? Jus nou drein jus daun. Like you said." I try to focus on her breathing, watching the ride and fall of her chest.
I look up at her face to see she's fallen back into unconsciousness.
I scream as I throw my blade inches away from Titus' head and see out of the corner of my eye one of the Skaikru trying to walk away from the incident.
"You!"
His body shocks as if he was awaiting a punishment.

"Get help." I command.
He's frozen to the ground.

" I SAID GET HELP!"

I watch as he scurries away while holding Clarke in my arms.
"Clarke wake up, you aren't leaving me today. Clarke!"
I say my tears freely tracing my cheeks. Her eyelids
flutter open and she looks up at me with sorrow us now touching foreheads. She looks up at me and takes a shuddering breathe. I follow her eyes and bring my lips to hers kissing her as though it was our first. I pulled away to look into her eyes filled with tears.

"May we meet again." She says softly as she sinks into my arms.
I hold her against me not wanting to let go. My heart sinks as I felt hers slow down to nothing.

A/N I know its seems like a rough start but I swear it gets better😂