Chapter 4

LEXA POV
I look down at the council before me awaiting my decision on Skaikru.

"Please Heda. They are weak now. With their Ambassador gone now is the best time if any to wipe them out."
I hear a wave of agreement and my face hardens as I hear Clarke's name being spoken among them.

"Silence!" I order.
"We will call upon their leader to confess of their crimes. If they comply we will only take those who are guilty. If not.... jus drein jus daun."
The ambassadors all look around until they all start the chant. "Jus drein jus daun. Jus drein jus daun."
I stand up to silence my people.
"I understand I tried to convey a new way of living, blood must not have blood, but I was wrong. You all proved me that. We have lived this way since the beginning of time and will continue to do so. We will find peace. But not before our revenge!" I yell cheering following me as I exit the throne room.

INDRA POV
Titus leans in and whispers,
"I think we finally have our Heda back."
I look at him afraid.
"I'm not sure that's for the best." I reply following Heda out the doors.

"Heda please, Clarke would not of wanted you to start a war with her own people. They are the 13th clan!"

"Don't you dare speak as though you know what Clarke would've wanted! The Skaikru has proven time and time again their loyalties and it's not with us. They've disrespected our tradition and will be punished for it. Clarke is dead and there's nothing she can do to stop this from coming. You best remember that Indra." I stare
at her, shocked with her brutality.

"Yes, my apologies Heda." I quickly state allowing her to her chambers.

TITUS POV
No one besides the guards holding me in my cell know about my disgrace so when a messenger comes with a letter  from Skaikru it doesn't seem uncommon.

"Leader of Skaikru, Kane, has sent a message to the Heda."
The girl says.
"Get on with it I relay all the messages to the commander."
I say, knowing she has no clue of my status.
"He says Clarke kom Skaikru is alive and at Arkadia."
"Are you sure about this?" The girl nodded. "I will tell Heda at once." I walk away to the corridor of my chambers. Heda will not find out about this. Love is weakness.