The escape

After Hawkins lab was banned from experimenting on children they let the other 10 kids live a normal life but there was one kid they never let leave, 001. 001 had all the powers on the other experiments combined. She has invisibility, can manipulate fire, wind and water, making people see things, telekinesis, reading people's mind, super strength, shapeshifting, super hearing, speed, indestructibility, healing and she can suck energy. Dr. Brenner told the scientist that she was never to leave into the outside world because she was too dangerous, so when the lab wasn't allowed to experiment they moved to another lab still in Hawkins with 001. Her real name is Alex. Brenner kidnapped her when she was only 3 and he killed Alex's parents. The scientist inject her with something that weakens her so she can't escape. Alex had long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She's 14 years old.

"What do you mean you forgot to inject her last night!?!" One of the scientist yelled. "I'm sorry sir, I'll go inject her now." The other scientist said. "No! I'll do it myself!" The first scientist yelled. He grabbed the needle and walked out of the room they were in. He opened the door to Alex's room and saw no one was in there. He walked in farther, leaving the door open. All of a sudden he heard footsteps. He turned around and saw Alex running out the door. He ran after her. The rest of the scientist saw them and helped him chase Alex. They blocked Alex but were all thrown at the wall and she escaped the lab. She used her speed and ran far from the lab. She stopped in front of a cabin. It was playing music. She quietly looked through the window and saw a man, Hopper, on a chair. She observed Hopper for awhile then saw him look back and begin to yell. She was scared but stayed at the window. After Hopper was finished yelling she stood up a little more. Hopper saw her and she ran off. He went outside to check. He saw no one and when back inside. Alex landed in front of a house. She was at the front of the house when a car pulled up. The car stopped in front of her. The car door opened and Steve came out. "Who are you?" Steve asked. Alex thought he looked trustworthy so she showed him her tattoo. Steve's eyes widened. "You need to come inside." Steve said. Steve held out his hand for Alex to grab it. Alex jumped back a little. "You can trust me. I promise I'm not gonna hurt you." Steve said. Alex looked at him confused. "What is promise?" Alex asked. "It something people make to assure they will do or give." Steve explained. Alex nodded and grabbed his hand. Steve took her inside the house because his parents weren't going to be home for a month. He took her to his room and closed the door. "Okay, look, I know someone that has a tattoo like you and she has powers, do you have powers?" Steve said. Alex nodded. "What can you do?" Steve asked. Alex showed Steve all her powers. "Woah you have more powers then Eleven." Steve said. "I was their first experiment." Alex said. "You can stay here and sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor and tomorrow you come to work with me and if anyone else asks you're my sister, okay?" Steve said. Alex smiled a bit and nodded. Steve smiled at her. "Here. You can sleep in this." Steve said handing her a shirt and shorts.

" Steve said handing her a shirt and shorts

 "Thank you

"Thank you." Alex said. "Welcome." Steve said. He set up blankets on the floor. "You never told me your name." Alex said. "I'm Steve." Steve said. "My real name is Alex." Alex said. Steve smiled. "Nice to meet you Alex." Steve said. Alex smiled. "Nice to meet you too." Alex said. They said goodnight and fell asleep.