Dear Diary...

"She's stronger than I thought." Pennywise said. "What should we do?" The mind flayer asked. "You have to convince Beverly to join us. Knowing my daughter she would of erased their memories. Get Stanley too." Pennywise said. "What are you going to do?" The mind flayer asked. "Get us all the help we can get." Pennywise said. *Alex* "Alex!" Mike said. "What?" Alex said not looking at Mike and packing a suitcase. "Your not going to Pennsylvania alone!" Mike said. "He's right, Alex." El said. "They're looking for you." Adrian said. "Exactly." Alex said. "What do you mean exactly!?" Mike asked. Alex turned around. "At the lab they put my blood in Beverly. Do you know what that could do!? She won't be able to control them and they'll find her!" Alex said. She walked out the room and they followed. "So what your just going to go to Pennsylvania alone stop the mind flayer from getting Beverly then what?" Mike asked. "Your going to find Beverly?" Max asked. Alex nodded. "I'll show her show to control her powers cuz Mike she wasn't born with them. That's a bad thing." Alex said. "How?" Bill asked. "She was injected with the blood of someone with powers they're not hers meaning that if she has them there is no telling what will happen if she can't control them. They'll go away soon but she could kill a lot of people, destroy stuff." Jason said. "And soon enough they'll find out about powers and they'll find me, Jason, El, And Adrian." Alex said. Mike thought for a second. "Fine. but be careful." Mike said. Alex nodded. "I'm going with you." Richie said. "Um no your not." Alex said. "Like it or not princess, Stanley is also part of this so I'm going." Richie said. Alex rolled her eyes and walked out the door with Richie. Alex looked to the side and put her hand out so Richie could grab it. He grabbed it and they teleported in the middle of a track. They saw a girl, Dina, dancing and Sydney, Beverly, laughing. Alex pulled him to the side. "What?" Richie asked. "We have to act normal. We walk in after them." Alex said. They waited a couple minutes and walked in the diner and sat at the table behind them. "So, I'm standing there, trying to get by, and he's all like, "oh, who's the new girl in town?" And I'm like, "shut up. It's me, Dina."" Dina said. "Wait, this is Brad... Lewis?" Sydney asked. Alex was hearing them but looking out the window to not look at Richie. "Are you gonna be like this the whole time we're here?" Richie asked. Alex didn't answer she just kept listening their conversation. Richie sighed. "Uh-- Oh, my god. You had sex with him, didn't you?" Sydney said. Alex got a confused look on her face. "What?" Richie asked. "What's sex?" Alex asked. Richie's eyes widened. "Y-you don't you don't know what sex is?" Richie asked. Alex shook her head. "Um Mike never told you about it or talked about it?" Richie asked. "No." Alex said. "It's um when uh I'll just let Mike tell you." Richie said. Alex was confused. She shook her head and leaned it back at the window listening to their conversation again. "Just give him a chance." Dina said. Syd stayed quiet. "Oh, come on, there's gotta be someone you sort of like. Just a little." Dina said. "I don't know. I just guess I haven't really thought about it." Syd said. "Well, think about it. And then maybe we can all go to homecoming together, like a double date thing." Dina said. "What's homecoming?" Alex asked. "It's this dance at school." Richie said. Alex saw a guy walk to their table and she lifted her head. Richie turned around a little and saw the guy. He got up and sat next to Alex. "what are you doing?" Alex asked. "I need to see things to." Richie said. "Oh ketchup." Dina said she got up and Bradley sat back down. "So, Dina's just great, isn't she?" Bradley said. "Mm-hmm." Syd said sounding annoyed but disgusted. "Jesus do you ever smile?" Bradley asked. Richie looked at Alex. Alex started hearing high pitched ringing and it hurt her ears. "Hey what's wrong?" Richie asked. Alex tried not to make a sound and curled up next to Richie. Richie wrapped his arms around her. The ringing stopped and Alex looked up. They heard more talking. "Oh fuck." Bradley said. Richie and Alex sat up a bit and saw Bradley's nose bleeding. "Come on let's go." Richie said. Alex nodded and they left. They headed to a motel and Alex used mind control to be able to get the room free and to stay in it for a while. "So you can control people's minds. Since when?" Richie said. Alex sat down on the bed. "Since a while ago I just never used it now shut up." Alex said. Richie rolled his eyes. Alex saw Syd walking home. She opened her eyes and they went to the road. "Oh, hey, Syd." Stanley said. "Stanley." Alex and Richie said. They hid on the side of the house. "Oh my leg fell asleep. One sec." Stanley said. He started stretching. "Smooth Stan." Richie whispered. "Can I walk with you?" Stan asked. "Sure. Why not?" Syd said. "Cool. Cool." Stan said. They started walking and so did Alex and Richie. "You okay?" Syd asked Stan seeing that he had no shoes. "Shoes. Who needs 'em?" Stan said. Alex and Richie were confused. "Uh... so, Bloodwitch, am I right?" Stan said. "Oh god no, please Stan." Richie said. Alex looked up at him then back at Stan and Syd. "That's a... terrible name for a band." Syd said. "Nah. Perfect." Stan said. "Bet they sound like shit." Syd said smiling. "Well, I mean, I have-- I have them on vinyl... limited edition, gatefold and stuff, if you wanna... come over, and we can listen sometime." Stan said. "Oh." Syd said. "We can get high." Stan said. "Wait a second have we suddenly entered into a universe where Stan is... doing drugs? The guy is scared of everything." Richie said. Alex slapped him in the chest and they kept watching. "We-- you know, We live so close, and we've never really hung out before." Stan said. "Uh, no, I guess we haven't. But, yeah. Uh, maybe we should." Syd said. "Yeah. cool. Uh... let me know." Stan said walking away. He put on his sunglasses and turned around to face Sydney. "What a world we live in, Sydney." Stan said bowing. Richie tried to hold in laughing. He made a noise and Alex covered his mouth and turned themselves invisible. Stan started dancing weirdly back to his house and Richie started laughing with Alex hand over his mouth. Sydney walked away. They stopped being invisible. Alex sighed and they followed Syd to her house. Alex and Richie sat on the side of Syd's house. After a while they fell asleep. A few hours later Alex woke up hearing the ringing again. Richie woke up after hearing Alex scream a little. Alex covered her ears and Richie helped her cover them before hugging her. Alex heard loud dripping. "Ugh! Stop!" Syd said to the dripping coming from the bathtub faucet.  Alex opened her eyes and the ringing stopped. "You okay?" Richie asked. Alex nodded. Alex was fully wake and got bored so she used her powers for a bit. Alex heard a door slam and woke Richie up. All of a sudden Alex heard the ringing again and covered her ears. "Again?" Richie said. He covered her ears. He couldn't hear anything but he still comforted Alex. Alex saw Syd sitting with her back to the wall then she broke it. The ringing stopped and Alex looked at Syd's window and saw the hole on the wall. Richie saw it too. "We should go." Richie whispered. Alex nodded and they ran back to the motel.