New people

Steve looked around. "Alex." Steve said. "I know them it's okay you can trust them too." Steve said. Alex stopped being invisible ad Max, Lucas, Will and Mike jumped back. "She can turn invisible?" Will asked. Steve nodded. "Is that all she can do?" Lucas asked. Steve shook his head. "What else can you do?" Mike asked. Alex looked at Steve. "Show them." Steve said. Alex nodded and showed them. Their eyes widened. "She has more powers than El!" Lucas yelled. "That's impossible!" Mike yelled. Alex hid behind Steve. "Would you two stop yelling? You're scaring her." Max said. Mike rolled his eyes. Max walked to Alex. "Sorry about them, they're just idiots." Max said. "Idiots?" Alex asked. "Yeah. It means someone who is stupid." Max explained. Alex nodded. "I'm Max." Max said. "I'm Alex." Alex said. Steve looked around. "Alex." Steve said. "I know them it's okay you can trust them too." Steve said. Alex stopped being invisible and Max, Lucas, Will and Mike jumped back. "She can turn invisible?" Will asked. Steve nodded. "Is that all she can do?" Lucas asked. Steve shook his head. "What else can you do?" Mike asked. Alex looked at Steve. "Show them." Steve said. Alex nodded and showed them. Their eyes widened. "She has more powers than El!" Lucas yelled. "That's impossible!" Mike yelled. Alex hid behind Steve. "Would you two stop yelling? You're scaring her." Max said. Mike rolled his eyes. Max walk to Alex. "sorry about them they're just idiots." Max said. "Idiots?" Alex asked. "Yeah. It means someone who is very stupid." Max explained. Alex nodded. "I'm Mad." Max said. "I'm Alex." Alex said. "How can your name be Alex? Isn't it supposed to be a number like Eleven? I mean isn't your name supposed to be One?" Mike asked. Alex stopped hiding behind Steve. "First of all, my name is Alex because that is the name I was given by my parents before Brenner killed them and kidnapped me when I was three to be his first experiment. My mom was pregnant with my sister and Brenner killed her too. Second of all, I'm not like Eleven and I don't care what you think because you didn't name me. Third of all, my name was One in the lab and I hated it so just let my name be Alex because it is and never EVER call me One." as Alex said that she stepped closer to Mike until she was inches away from him. Everyone's eyes widened even Alex's. Then Alex covered her mouth. "What just happened?" Will asked. "She spoke." Lucas said shooked. Alex backed away from Mike. "How did you do that?" Steve asked. "I can answer that, Mike got her pissed off." Max said. Mike didn't say anything, he was just looking at Alex. Alex walked to the wall and slid down until she was sitting on the floor. Steve sat down with her. "Hey, it's fine if Mike got you pissed off but do you know how you could talk like that?" Steve said. Alex nodded. "I thought myself how to speak I just never thought I could speak like that." Alex said before she put her head on her knees. Steve hugged her. "That was amazing." Mike said. Alex looked up. "What?" Alex asked. Mike walked over to her. "You teaching yourself how to speak. I don't think El could've done it and I'm sorry if I pissed you off." Mike said. "It's okay." Alex said. Mike held his hand for Alex. Alex grabbed it and Mike helped her up. "I'm Mike, this is Lucas and Will." Mike said pointing at them. "Hi." Lucas and Will said. "Hi." Alex said. Lucas checked his watch. "Crap. Mike we gotta go." Lucas said. "Can we take Alex with us?" Max asked. "Yeah. I mean if you want to." Mike said. Mike was still holding Alex's hand but didn't know. Alex looked back at Steve. Steve nodded. "Okay." Alex said. "If anything happens to her your all dead." Steve said. "Got it." Max, Mike, Will and Lucas said. Mike realised he was still holding Alex's hand and let go. "Come on!" Max grabbed Alex's hand and she ran with Alex out of Scoops Ahoy. They ran out of the mall and Alex stopped. "What is it?" Max asked getting on her skateboard. Alex was about to answer but Mike, Lucas and Will came out of the mall. They got on their bikes. "Right, you don't have a bike." Max said. Alex nodded. "You can ride with me since Mike is gonna pick Eleven up." Will said. Alex nodded and got on Will's bike. They started riding. "Where are we going?" Alex asked Will. "we're going to our friend Dustin's house. He went to science camp for a while and he comes back today." Will said. "Oh." Alex said. "Maybe once he's back we can go back to playing D&D like old times." Will said. "D&D? What do you mean by old times?" Alex asked. "D&D is a board game but cooler you make up adventures and fight monsters and stuff. We used to play it all the time but then I went missing in the upside down, Mike met Eleven and he liked her but she destroyed the demogorgon and went to the upside down and got out and Hoppr kept her in a cabin, I got out but then the mind flayer got me and I was like a spy. Anyways Lucas met Max, Eleven came back and Lucas and Max started dating and so did Mike and Eleven and now that's all they care about. Sometimes I feel like I'm just invisible you know." Will said. "Your not invisible to me and if they don't want to play D&D with you maybe you can teach me and I can play with you." Alex said. "Really" Will asked. "Yes." Alex said. "Okay." Will said. "I'm sorry about your sister and your parents." Will said. "It's fine but sometimes I feel like I could see my sister how she would be if she was alive. My mom said her name would be Jane." Alex said. "At least you could see her. It's like she is telling you she will always be with you." Will said. "Yeah I guess so." Alex said. They got to Dustin's house the same time Mike and Eleven did. "We're here." Will said. Alex got off and so did Will. Alex went with Max. "what were you and Will talking about?" Max asked. "He was telling me about this game called D&D and everything about him and the upside down." Alex said. "Coolmax said. Mike and Eleven walked up to Max and Alex. "hi." Eleven said. "Hi." Alex said. "Mike told me about you. I have powers too." Eleven said. Alex looked at Eleven and her eyes widened. "Jane?".