The Man That Can't Breathe

After a while Alex was able to heal herself. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Briana asked. They were all sitting in a circle holding hands. Alex was sleeping on the bed. "It's going to help us know what spirit is after her." Elise said. "I just don't get it. How can she be possessed if there aren't any spirits and she didn't try to contact anyone." Jackie said. "You can get possessed in many different ways now hurry we might not have enough time." Elise said. They all closed their eyes and Elise started calling to the other side. "Are you sure she can help or is she just crazy?" Mike W asked. "Why don't you shut up for once." Richie said. "Excuse me?" Mike W asked. "Oh my god again!" Yajaira said. "Quiet!" Elise said. They all closed their eyes again and Elise tried again. After a few minutes Elese let go of the others hand and put them to her throat as if she was choking. "What's happening?!" Will asked. "I don't know." Mike H said. Elise put a hand on Jackie's arm. "Elise, what is it?" Jackie asked. Elise slowly pointed to Alex. Richie and Mike W's eyes widened. Everyone but Jackie, Yajaira and Elise ran to the bed. They all shaked Alex to wake her up. Alex's eyes opened and Elise stopped holding her throat. Jackie and Yajaira checked Elise. "What happened?" Alex asked. Everyone looked at each other. "What is it?" Alex asked. "Well, you kinda tried to kill Elise in your sleep." Beverly said. "What?!" Alex asked. "You only tried ok you didn't kill her." Eddie said. Alex got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. "Shit." Lucas said. "What now?" El asked. Jason looked at Richie and Mike W. Richie noticed. "What?" Richie asked. "One of you go talk to her." Jason said. "Idiots." Max said. "I'll go." Mike W said. Richie was about to say something. "You stayed with her last time it's my turn." Mike W said and left. Mike could hear Alex sobbing. He knocked on the door. Alex sniffled. "Go away." Alex said. "Alex." Mike said. Alex wiped her tears and put her back to the door. Mike slide down with his back to the door. "You okay?" Mike asked. "I'm a monster." Alex said. "No, Alex your not. You're not the one doing these things ok. It's something else." Mike said. "No, I almost killed Elise Mike. i'm a killer." Alex said. Mike put his head back on the door. "You're not a killer either Alex. the only things you've killed are the mind flayer and it's soldiers and your dad. They all deserved it." Mike said. "But Elise did nothing." Alex said. "She's okay Alex. you didn't hurt her." Mike said. "But I could have." Alex said. Mike looked at the door knob. He stood up. "This is going to hurt." Mike softly said to himself. He elbowed the knob and it fell to the floor. "Mike?" Alex asked. Mike slowly pushed the door open so he can show his face. Alex looked up at him and moved away from the door so he can come in. Mike sat next to her. Alex sniffled. Mike put his arm around her. Alex put her head on his shoulder. They stayed like that for a while. "Mike?" Alex asked. "Yeah?" Mike said. "I never asked you." Alex said. "Never asked me what?" Mike asked. "Why you kissed El." Alex said. "Oh. we were talking then El brought up old memories and i don't know it just happened." Mike said. Alex nodded. They both got up and walked out the bathroom. Alex heard everyone arguing in Jackie's room. Mike opened the door and everyone stopped. "Why are you guys arguing?" Mike asked. "Because this girl wants us to bring fakers to help Alex!" Richie said pointing to Yajaira. "They are not fakers!" Yajaira said. Mike rolled his eyes. Alex heard noises coming from the room she slept in. she walked away from the others. She walked into the room and saw a man with a hospital gown and a breathing mask standing near the window. Alex was about to run out the room when the door closed. Alex screamed. Jason heard it. "Do you guys hear that?" Jason asked. Everyone stopped talking. "Help me!" Alex screamed. Everyone ran to the room. "Alex!" Everyone started banging on the door trying to open it. Alex didn't see the man anymore. She looked down and saw footprints. She followed them to the window. She looked outside and saw nothing. When she turned around Pennywise was in front of her. He was smiling and had a hand on Alex's cheek. "Miss me?" Pennywise said. Alex screamed. "Alex!" Richie yelled. All of a sudden they heard Pennywise's laugh. "It can't be." Beverly said. "He's not gone." Mike H said. "Maybe he never was. He just wanted us to think he was." Ben said.  "H-h-he's looking for A-a-alex." Bill said. Eddie looked down. Stanley looked terrified. "He's in there. He has to be. Why else would Alex be screaming." Richie said. "What are you guys talking about?" Mike W asked. "Alex's dad is back." Beverly said. They tried breaking the door down but it wasn't working. They heard his laugh again. Richie heard it closer than the last time. He turned around and saw Pennywise. "Guys." Richie said. Everyone turned around and saw him. "What do you want from her?" Eddie asked. "To see she doesn't need you. What she needs is to be just like me." Pennywise said. Richie got mad. "There is no way in hell she will ever be anything like you!" Richie yelled. Mike W, Eddie, Jackie, Max and El held him back. "We'll see about that. I'm going to make her be like me without her knowing and you all watching." Pennywise said. He laughed and disappeared. "What does he mean?" Yajaira said. All of a sudden they all were teleported to inside the room. They saw Alex and the man that can't breathe. They couldn't do anything. "What the fuck is happening?" Richie asked. "Oh god." Yajaira said. "What?" Will asked. "I know what Pennywise meant. I think he's going to put Alex in some kind of tests and we can't help her because all we can do is watch." Yajaira said. "Shit." Max said.