Scoops Ahoy

"Alex. Alex! ALEX!" Steve yelled. Alex woke up with her hair messed up. Steve laughed a little. Alex read his mind and threw a pillow at him. "Sorry." Steve said still laughing. Alex got out of bed and saw Steve in a sailor suit. "Why are you wearing that?" Alex asked. "Oh, I work at an ice cream parlor called Scoops Ahoy. It's stupid company policy." Steve said. "Oh." Alex said. "Come on or we're gonna be late." Steve said. "Am I going like this?" Alex asked. "No. Stay here I'm gonna look in mom's closet." Steve said. Alex nodded. Steve left the room and Alex saw a hair brush and brushed her hair with it. Steve came back with black leggings and a white blouse. "Okay." Steve said. He looked closer at Alex's hair. "Did you use my hair brush?" Steve asked. Alex quickly nodded, took the clothes and went in the bathroom. Steve playfully shook his head and sat on the bed. A few minutes later Alex came out and they got in Steve's car and drove to star court.

"Okay! Remember, you can't use your powers and if anyone asks who you are you tell them you name is Alex and your my sister. Got it?" Steve said. "Got it." Alex said. They walked to Scoops Ahoy. "Who's this?" Robin asked. "I'm Alex, Steve's sister." Alex said. "Why is she here?" Robin asked. "Our parents are out of town for a month and she doesn't like being alone in the house." Steve said. Alex nodded. "Okay." Robin said. Steve took Alex to the back. "Okay sit here and I'll bring you ice cream in a bit." Steve said. "Okay." Alex said. Steve left and Robin came in the back. "Hey." Robin said. "Hi." Alex said. "You wanna see something funny?" Robin asked. Alex nodded. "Come." Robin said. Alex got up from the chair and went with Robin. Robin opened the window and pulled out her chart. "What is that?" Alex asked. "It's a chart. If your brother can actually get a girl to go out with him then we mark the you rule side but if he can't then we mark the you suck side." Robin explained. "Oh." Alex said. "Yeah and so far your brother sucks." Robin said. Alex laughed. Steve turned around. "What are you telling her?" Steve asked. "Just that you suck." Robin said. Alex was still laughing. "No, it's this stupid hat. I am telling you, it is totally blowing my best feature." Steve said. Alex stopped laughing. "Of course it is." Alex said. Steve looked back and saw a group of girls. "You know what?" Steve said taking off the hat. "Screw company policy." Steve said. Alex's eyes widened. "Oh my god you're a whole new man." Robin said. "Right. Ooh." Steve said walking backwards. Alex was smiling. All of a sudden Steve yelled "Ahoy, ladies!". Alex jumped back. "Didn't see you there. Would you guys like to set sail on this ocean of flavor with me? I'll be your captain. I'm Steve Harrington." Steve said. Alex laughed harder. "Oh god." Robin said. "Can I get you guys a little taste of the cherries jubilee? No? Anybody? Banana boat? Four people, four spoons? Share it in the booth? Anybody? It's hot out there." Steve said. Robin handed Alex the marker. Alex took it, opened it and drew another tally on the you suck side. Robin and Steve switched shifts. Steve came in with strawberry ice cream. "Here." Steve said handing Alex the ice cream. Alex took it. "What is it?" Alex asked. "It's food now eat." Steve said. Alex took a small bite. "It's good." Alex said. Steve smiled and rubbed the top of Alex's head. "Hey!" Alex said. Steve laughed. A few minutes later they heard Robin. "Hey, dinguis, your children are here." Robin said. Steve and Alex looked at each other. They both got up and Steve opened the window. "Again? Didn't you guys come last night?" Steve asked. "Yeah but we heard your sister is back in town." Mike said. Steve looked at Alex then back at them. "Come in." Steve said. Steve opened the back door for them. Alex got scared so she turned invisible. "Where is she?" Lucas asked. "First of all, how did you guys find out?" Steve asked. "We saw you walk in with a girl, Max saw she had a tattoo, we followed you to Scoops Ahoy, heard the girl say she was your sister, watched you embarrass yourself and well here we are." Mike said.