Dance

Alex's phone rang in the middle of the night. Alex woke up and answered it. "They're all dead! And you can't save them!" The creepy voice from earlier said. Alex couldn't speak. "You're never going to save them! Alex! Alex!" THe creepy voice said. "No!" Alex said. It was all she could say. "Alex are you okay?" Mike said through the phone. Alex was breathing heavily and she put her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes. "Alex?" Mike asked sounding more worried. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Alex said. "What happened?" Mike asked. "Nothing." Alex said. "Alex." Mike said. Alex sighed. "I've been having nightmares. It's not a big deal." Alex said. "Nightmares? Why didn't you tell me? Are you okay? What are they about?" Mike asked. "I didn't want to worry you, I'm fine they're just about losing you and the others." Alex said. "Okay." Mike said. "So what are you doing up this late?" Alex said. "I couldn't sleep but I'm sorry if I woke you up." Mike said. "No, it's fine." Alex said. "So how was the mall? Did you get anything?" Mike asked. "It was good and yeah." Alex said. "What did you get?" Mike asked. "A dress for the dance." Alex said. "Okay." Mike said. They talked for a while then went to bed. *The next morning* Alex got dressed and ran downstairs. She sat down and ate breakfast with her dad. "Alex!" Adrian said coming down the stairs. "What?" Alex asked. "Did you steal my gameboy?!" Adrian asked. "No." Alex said. "Dad." Adrian said. "Alex if you have it give it back to Adrian." Bob said. Alex teleported to Adrian's room and looked for it and found if under a pile of clothes under his bed. She teleported to the kitchen. "Next time clean your room." Alex said. She washed her plate and went upstairs. Alex closed her door. The image went to a picture frame of Mike and Alex. the frame started shaking. Alex looked at it closely. All of a sudden she was thrown to the wall. Alex fell to the floor. Something picked her up and started choking her. Alex teleported out of her room running. "Alex you okay?" Adrian asked. "Y-yeah, I'm just late to meet Mike bye." Alex said. She closed the door and teleported to Mike's front door. She knocked. Karen opened the door. "Alex, hi." Karen said. "Hi." Alex said. "Come in Mike is in his room." Karen said. Alex nodded and went upstairs. She knocked on Mike's door. "Come in." Mike said. Alex opened the door. "Hey, Alex." Mike said. ALex  hugged Mike tight. Alex started crying in his arms. "Alex, what's wrong? Did you have another nightmare?" Mike asked worried. Alex didn't say anything. Mike pulled away from the hug. Alex had a red mark on her neck. "Alex what the hell?" Mike asked. He touched her neck gently. "Baby what happened?" Mike asked. Alex was still crying. Mike hugged her and brought her to his bed. They laid there hugging. "Sshh. It's okay. Tell me when your ready." Mike said. He kissed her forehead and placed his chin on her head. After a while Alex stopped crying. "You want to tell me what happened?" Mike asked. "I was in my room when i saw something shake and it threw me to the wall and started choking me. I ran out the house and came here." Alex said. "What was it?" Mike asked. "I don't know but I'm scared." Alex said. Mike hugged her tighter. "Hey, I'm here. I'm not leaving. No one's gonna hurt you anymore. I promise." Mike said. Alex healed her neck. "If you want we don't have to go to the dance." Mike said. "No, no, Mike I want to go." Alex said. "Are you sure?" Mike asked. "Yes." Alex said. Alex and Mike kissed. *A couple weeks later* "Alex stop moving!" Max said. "What are you going to do with that thing!?" Alex asked. "I'm going to curl your lashes." Max said. "Your going to take my eyes out!" Alex said. "If you don't stop moving I will!" Max said. Alex stopped moved and Max curled her lashes. "See nothing happened." Max said. Max had given her a natural look. "Okay, lastly lipstick." Max said. Alex shook her head. "Gloss?" Max asked. Alex shook her head again. "Chapstick!?" Max asked. Alex sighed. "Fine." Alex said. "Okay, Beverly is going to curl your hair a little." Max said. "But-" Alex said. Max closed the door. "Ugh." Alex said. Beverly walked in with a curler. Alex's eyes widened as she saw it. When she was done. "Okay. put on the dress and the shoes and the jacket, carefully! Then come outside." Beverly said. Alex nodded. She did what Beverly said. She finished changing and went outside. "Oh my god." El said. "You look so pretty!" Max said. "Can we go?" Alex asked. They all nodded. "Mike is totally going to blow his shit when he sees you." Beverly said.