Crazy for you

Mike set Alex down on his bed. After awhile Alex woke up. "Mike?" Alex asked. No one answered. She looked around the room and saw no one. "Mike!?" Alex asked. Mike walked in. "Hey, I was in the bathroom is everything okay?" Mike asked. Alex hugged him. Mike smiled. "Are you okay?" Mike asked. Alex nodded. They went downstairs. "So we definitely know The mind flay has Adrian." Eddie said. They nodded. "All I have to do is get him out and put him back in the upside down then close the gate." Alex said. "Here." Jason said giving her his arm. "What?" Alex asked. "You're weak. If you're gonna do this its gonna take more than a lamp." Jason said. Alex nodded and took Jason's powers. Alex teleported to the gate and closed it. She went back to Mike's. They teleported to Alex's house. "I didn't think you were gonna come back." Adrian said. Alex smiled. She opened the gate on the ceiling. Adrian's eyes widened. Alex put her hand to him and slowly closed it. Adrian started screaming. His body started glowing red. Alex was burning him from the inside. He looked up at her and his eyes turned black. All of a sudden Black mist started exiting Adrian's mouth. Alex burned him more and the mist start exiting faster. Part of the mind flayer wasn't in Adrian. It was all of him. Alex started screaming. Mike wanted to go to her but Lucas held him back. Alex's eyes turned blue. Lightning came to her and the mind flayer got out faster and faster. Alex's eyes turned yellow and they had fire in them. Alex started glowing and the mind flayer was fully out of Adrian. Adrian fell unconscious and Alex closed the gate. She went to him and Jason got his powers back. *A month later* "Max what am I gonna do!?" Alex said. "Just relax." Max said. "I can't it's been a month and we haven't gotten back together. I miss him." Alex said. "Then don't wait for him to make the move you do it." Max said. "What's move?" Alex asked. Max was about to answer when Alex's phone rang. "Hello?" Alex asked. *Mike* "hey, um, can you meet me at the woods behind my place? We need to talk." Mike said. *Alex* "yeah, sure." Alex said. "Okay, bye." Alex said. She hung up. "Who was that?" Max asked. "Mike. he wants to meet up." Alex said. "Then go!" Max said. Alex smiled and teleported to the woods. She had to wait a little for Mike. Mike came. "So what did you want to talk about?" Alex asked. "Not here come on." Mike said. Alex looked confused. "Just trust me." Mike said. Alex nodded. Mike grabbed her hand and they walked farther into the woods. Mike took her to a treehouse. It was at the edge of the woods and there was a bridge.

"What is this place?" Alex asked. "A treehouse." Mike said. Mike walked on the bridge but Alex stayed. "Come on nothing bad is gonna happen. I promise." Mike said. Alex nodded. She grabbed Mike's hand and they walked into the treehouse. "So what did we need to talk about?" Alex asked. "I can't take it anymore, Alex." Mike said. He faced her. "Everyday that goes by and I'm not with you it kills me Alex. I hate that I can't sleep because of this. I never should've lied to you. I ruined it. And they only thing I can think about is holding you." Mike said. Alex looked at him. Mike brought her close to him. "Damn it Alex Wise you have no idea what you do to me. I'm so in love with you." Mike said. Alex smiled but was confused. "In love?" Alex asked. Mike smiled. "It means I'm crazy for you." Mike said putting his hand on her cheek. Alex smiled and looked down. She looked back at Mike. "I'm in love with you too." Alex said. Mike smiled and kissed her. "Alex?" Mike asked. "Yeah?" Alex asked. "I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you. Ever since I met you... My life feels like it's complete." Mike said. Alex smiled and kissed him again. *a week later* "Five!? You asshole I did it now take me back!" Alex yelled in her room. Five appeared laying on her bed. "You called?" Five asked. "Yes. for the past 3 days!" Alex said. "I'm sorry I had to wait until you and Mike got together again and the commission was looking at someone else." Five said. "Take me back." Alex said. "Okay but do you want to forget about this?" Five asked. Alex thought for a second. "Yes." Alex said. Five teleported and came back with a girl. It was the 13 year old version of Addison. "I heard a rumor..." Addison said. It echoed. "You forgot Five told you to open the gate and break up with Mike." Addison said. Alex forgot. Five opened a portal and Alex was back in her house and she was an adult again. "Mike?!" Alex asked. Mike was downstairs with the others. "Okay so if Jackie didn't have anything to do with this then where could Alex be?" Lucas asked. "Mike!?" Mike heard Alex. He ran upstairs and the others followed. Mike opened the bedroom door and saw Alex. He ran to her and hugged her. He picked her up and spun her around. Joanna and Matthew and the rest of the kids came in. "what's going o-" Matthew asked. They saw Alex and Mike hugging. Mike put her down and kissed her. "Yuck your children are in the room!" Joanna said looking away. Dustin laughed. "Get used to it we had to see it for years." Max said. "Don't ever scare me like that again." Mike said. Alex nodded. "Are you guys done? Can we get a hug now?" Matthew asked. Alex nodded and they ran to her and hugged her. After a while the others left. "How much you wanna bet they're gonna fuck after?" Richie asked. Eddie rolled his eyes. "Beep beep Richie." Max said. "I was just asking." Richie said. "You haven't changed." Mike H said. "Also why is it Me and Mike are twins and he got the better looks?" Richie said. "Maybe cuz your... you and Mike is Mike." Ben said. "Goodbye trashmouth." Beverly said. Richie walked to his car and so did everyone else along with their kids. "I guess we'll see each other soon." Will said. "Definitely." Stan and Bill said. "Yeah on christmas?" Dustin asked. They all nodded. *future* Joanna was 13 and she was crying in a corner. Matthew came in. "what happened?!" Matthew asked. "These men took mom and dad. A-and Something happened to me." Joanna said. "What?" Matthew asked. "When they tried to get me it was like this forcefield appeared around me a-and I killed them." Joanna said. "Listen you did what you had to do. We're going to find mom and dad and bring them back. For now lets just get out of here." Matthew said. "No. I'm not leaving Mason." Joanna said. "Joanna! Mom and dad are gone! I get you love Mason but we have to leave before they come back." Matthew said. All of a sudden Samantha, Mason, George, Jasmine, Sammy, Millie, Richard, Bella, Mia, Stella, and Stanley came in. "some guys just came and took our parents." Samantha said. "Same." Matthew said. Mason ran to Joanna and they hugged. "Come on he have to go now." Richard said. They all nodded. "I know where to go but we'll need a car." Matthew said. "I can hot wire one." Bella said. Matthew nodded. They ran downstairs. A bunch of men cornered them. Matthew smiled. "This is gonna be fun." Matthew said. Joanna put a forcefield around the others but Matthew. Matthew closed his eyes and put his hand up. His eyes opened and his eyes were blue. All of a sudden a knife went around the room and stabbed the men all in the head. Joanna but the forcefield down and they ran outside. Bella hotwired the car and Matthew got in the driver's seat. Bella went to the back and Jasmine sat in the passenger's seat. Matthew drove the car out the driveway and drove off.

Author's note: question: who likes the idea of chapters with their kids?