Pennywise's Girl

Mike, Jason, Dustin, El, Lucas, Will, Max, Bill, Beverly, Ben, Stanley, Eddie, Mike H, Jackie and Yajaira all looked at each other and back at Alex. Her hair started turning red. Pennywise stopped blasting her and she fell to the floor. Mike was about to go to her when Richie stopped him. "What the hell?! Let go of me!" Mike said. "I don't think that's Alex." Richie said. Mike gave him a look. They both looked back at Alex. She faced them and her eyes were red with her red hair on her face. Their eyes all widened. They heard Pennywise laughing and saw him come down. Alex got up. "There's my girl." Pennywise said with his creepy smile. He laughed again and him and Alex disappeared. "Where did they go?" El asked. "What's wrong with Alex?" Jason asked. "Is she evil?" Will asked. "He got her." Beverly said. "Where the fuck did they go!?" Mike asked. "I'm guessing back to Derry." Ben said. "He's probably going to have Alex help him terrorise the town." Mike H said. "We need to g-g-go back." Bill said. "Even if we did Alex is gone." Richie said. Mike shook his head and pushed Richie. "Shut up!" Mike yelled. "Mike, calm down." Dustin said. "No! This is all your fault!" Mike said looking at Richie. "How is this my fault!?" Richie yelled. "You told her to choose! If you hadn't she would of never been out here crying because of your stupid bullshit!" Mike yelled. "You were out here with her! This is your fault!" Richie yelled. Mike punched Richie in the face. "Mike!" Will, Lucas, and Max yelled. The losers club helped Richie up. "You piece of shit!" Richie yelled. "You guys this isn't helping!" Yajaira said. "Alex isn't gone." Mike said. "Yeah? She's on her dad's side now Mike! Stop being blinded by love and open your fucking eyes! She's evil." Richie said. Mike put his arm on the wall and placed his head on it. "Not exactly." Jackie said. Mike and everyone looked at her. "Pennywise blasted Alex and that's what made her evil, maybe if you guys stop Pennywise you can break the connection Pennywise made." Jackie said. "What do you mean you guys?" Max asked. "Me and Yajaira can open a portal to Derry for you guys but" Jackie started. "We can't go in with you." Yajaira said. Jackie nodded. "Do it." Jason said. They opened the portal and everyone went in. They arrived in front of the losers club's school. "It's still summer." Eddie said. Richie sighed. Mike, Max, El, Jason, Dustin, Lucas and Will looked around. "Like it?" Beverly asked. "It's different then Hawkins." Lucas said. "It's a shitty town." RIchie said. Eddie smiled. "This is where we met Alex." Eddie said looking at the school. Stanley smiled. "She's still in there. She has to be." Stanley said. Bill looked and saw a missing poster. "Another m-missing kid." Bill said. "Neibolt." Beverly said. The losers club nodded. "Follow us." Mike H said to Mike, Jason, Max, Lucas, El, Dustin and Will. they all went to neibolt. El jumped back and Jason hugged her. They all looked at the house. "What is this place?" Max asked. Ben was about to answer but Richie started talking. "Alex's house." Richie said looking at the house. Mike looked at it. They all looked scared to go in. *Alex* "Alex, go entertain your friends." Pennywise said. Alex smiled and teleported to her room. *Others* Mike heard a thud upstairs. He walked up the stairs. Richie saw him and rolled his eyes. Mike saw a door open. He started walking towards it. "What are you doing?" Richie asked. Mike rolled his eyes and started walking again. Richie followed him. "This is Alex's room I don't think we should be here." Richie said. Mike looked around. He stopped at the necklace Steve gave Alex. "How did this get here?" Mike asked Richie. Richie was also looking around and faced Mike. "I don't know Alex always wore it. Why?" Richie asked. "Alex's brother gave it to her and she promised to take it with her everywhere." Mike said. "So?" Richie asked. Mike looked closely at it. "Alex never breaks a promise." Mike said. "He's right." A voice said. They looked around and saw no one. All of a sudden Richie fell to the floor and Mike felt something hit his stomach. Alex appeared in front of them. She looked like her dad. "I'll take that thank you very much." Alex said taking the necklace from Mike. Alex put it on and smiled. All of a sudden Alex felt kneed in the stomach and she fell to the floor. Something picked her up and held her. The ground started shaking. Alex looked mad. "Jason." Alex said. Jason stopped being invisible. Alex grabbed his arm and flipped him over. "Shit." Jason said. Alex was about to do something to him when El picked her up and threw her down the stairs. Alex screamed in pain. Mike and Richie and everyone looked at her. Alex looked at them and disappeared. "Do you think she's gone?" Dustin asked. El nooded. Jason ran and hugged El. "You got your powers back!" Jason said. El smiled. Will cleared his throat and Jason and El stopped hugging. Something got Max and she fell off the stairs. Max screamed. Lucas went after her. Alex appeared. Alex turned into a dead version of herself. "Mike." Alex said. Mike looked at her. "You lied to me." Alex said. Mike's eyes started getting watery. "You promised you wouldn't let it take me." Alex said crying. "You did this to me!" Alex said. Mike started crying. "I'm dead because of you." Alex said. "No." Mike said. Alex disintegrated and Mike fell to the floor crying. Everyone hugged him. "Mike." Max said. Mike looked at her. "When Alex pulled me down, She made sure not to hurt me. I saw Pennywise watching her." Max said. Everyone looked at her. "She's still in there." Max said.