Sisters

"Jane?" Alex asked. Eleven's eyes widened. Everybody else was confused. Eleven didn't tell anyone her real name was Jane. "how do you know that?" Eleven asked. "You're my sister." Alex said. Eleven was confused and so was everyone else. "What!?!" Mike yelled. Alex got scared and grabbed Max's hand. Max gave Mike a death glare. "Mike, don't yell." Eleven said. Mike nodded. "Can I try to make you remember?" Alex asked. Eleven nodded. They all went inside Dustin's house. Alex and Eleven were sitting on the floor while everyone else was surrounding them. Eleven closed her eyes and Alex put her hands on Eleven's head. Alex closed her eyes and started looking inside Eleven's mind. Everyone was watching. *inside Eleven's mind* "Kill the father and take the mother. Her next child is our next experiment." Brenner said. The mom was kicking and screaming. They injected her with something to make her sleep. They kept her in a room until she had the baby then they took the baby and kept it away from Alex. The baby didn't have powers so Brenner ordered the scientist to take some of Alex's blood. When they did that Brenner told Alex he killed her dad and mom and her sister. When he thought Eleven was old enough he told Eleven how she got her powers. "Eleven, there is this girl that has all the powers of the other kids like you. We injected you with some of her blood and you got these amazing abilities but you must keep away from her. She is far too dangerous, understand?" Brenner said. "Yes, papa." Eleven said. Eleven was raised by Brenner and kept locked away from Alex. *back to normal* Alex took her hands off. Eleven opened her eyes. Alex was feeling dizzy. "Alex?" Max asked. "Are you okay?" Mike asked. "Alex?" Eleven asked. All of a sudden Alex fainted. "Alex!" Eleven yelled. El went to Alex and started shaking her. Tears were forming in El's eyes. "Come on we need to get her to the couch." Mike said. Will, Lucas and Max got Alex up to the couch. El was crying and Mike was telling her it was going to be okay. They looked at Alex and her body was turning pale. El started crying more. *What was really happening to Alex* Alex gasped and woke up in the upside down. She got up. "Hello?" Alex asked. All of a sudden she saw the Mind flayer in its new form. "Your sister brought us in the world. She is going to let us stay and for that to happen we are going to kill her." It said. "No!" Alex yelled. She used her telekinesis to lift the mind flayer up and threw him. It got up and started running to Alex. When it was close to her, she turned invisible. It was looking around for her. Alex was behind him and when he was distracted Alex stopped being invisible and set it on fire. It screeched and hurt Alex's ears since she has super hearing. Alex covered her ears and it hit her. Alex fell on the floor but quickly got up. It tried hitting her but she used her speed to move fast. Alex shapeshifted into it. It started fight her and Alex stopped being it but she made it see her as itself. She sneakily went under it and punched it. It fell back but before it could hit the floor Alex used her telekinesis again and threw him far from her. She felt blood coming from her nose. It only happens when she uses all her powers at once. It's a sign she's getting weak and needs to find a power source to suck its energy. *back to the others* Max was holding Alex's hand and Will was watching Alex while Mike and Lucas were trying to calm El down. "Guys her nose is bleeding." Max said. El looked up and saw the bleed. "Something bad is happening we need to wake her up. Now!" Mike said. Max and El were shaking her and the boys were telling her to wake up. All of a sudden Alex sat up. Everyone sighed in relief.