Something's coming

Alex drained all of Adrian's powers before she got off at Steve's house. When she walked in she saw Mike sitting on the couch waiting for her. "Alex I'm sorry okay. About everything." Mike said. Alex looked at him and got closer. Mike stood up. "It's not your fault I hurt you." Alex said. "I didn't mean it when I said you hurt me. It wasn't you, okay? It was your dad controlling you." Mike said. Alex looked up at Mike. "can I at least heal the bruise?" Alex asked. Mike nodded. Mike and Alex sat down. Alex put her hand near the bruise and healed it. Mike put his hand under her chin and lifted her face so she was facing him. Mike leaned in and kissed her. Alex kissed back. *Others* Richie punched Adrian in the face. "Richie calm down!" Stanley said. Richie shook his hand. Adrian laughed. "Is that all you got?" Adrian said. Richie was about to take another swing but Steve pulled him back. "Okay, that's it. We need answers. Who made you attack Alex!?" Hopper said. "The scientists told me to." Adrian said. "Why would you attack your own sister?" Jason asked. Adrian laughed. "No comment." Adrian said. Jason got mad and slammed him into the wall. "I should be kicking your ass for what you did to me and Alex in Hawkins Lab but your the only one with answers so either you tell us or I melt your brain and watch it bleed out your eyes, motherfucker." Jason said. He let Adrian go. "Fine, they did something to me I don't know what but it makes me want to do whatever they want." Adrian said. "I think they turned him bad just like Alex's dad did to her." Max said. "What are you talking about my dad is dead." Adrian said. "No he isn't dipshit." Richie said. "Richie!" Eddie said. Richie rolled his eyes. All of a sudden, Jason blasted Adrian with almost every inch of power he had. Adrian screamed. "Jason what are you doing?!" El asked. "Stop it you'll kill him!" Max said. "Jason!" Dustin yelled. "Come on man stop!" Lucas said. Adrian fell unconscious and Jason stopped blasting him. "T-the hell Jason!" Bill said. "Relax okay! All I did was blast him to see if that would take the evil out of him. He's alive." Jason said. *Alex* Alex and Mike were sitting down on Alex's bed. Mike had his arms around her. "This is nice." Mike said. Alex smiled. "I think we both knew who I would choose from the beginning." Alex said. Mike smiled. "The others are taking a while. Should we go check on them?" Alex said. Mike nodded. They got up and ran to Hopper's cabin. *Others* "How long do you think it's going to take for him to wake up?" Will asked. "Maybe a couple more minutes." Ben said. "So what? We just sit here and wait?" Robin asked. "Yes." The kids said. A few minutes later, Adrian slowly started moving. He woke up. "The hell happened? Who are you people? How'd I get here?" Adrian asked. "Long story short a couple scientists that used to work for Dr. Brenner wanted your sister Alex back so they turned you evil and made you attack her." Jason said. "We're her friends. I'm her sister." El said. "Alex used her powers to knock you out and take away your powers for a while while we got answers from you." Dustin said. "Is she okay? Where is she?" Adrian asked. "She's fine and she's somewhere safe and away from here." Max said. All of a sudden the door opens and Alex and Mike walk in. Adrian gave the guys a look. "Away from here, huh?" Adrian said. "What are you doing here?" Hopper asked. "You guys were taking too long so we came to check if everything was okay." Alex said. "Jason turned Adrian back to normal." Eddie said. Alex untied him. "I'm sorry." Adrian said. Alex looked at him for a while with a mad face. Then she smiled and hugged him. "It's fine." Alex said. All of a sudden the ground started shaking and everything started falling of the walls. "Everyone get outside!" Jonathan said. They all ran outside and a tornado was going on. "What's happening!?" Beverly asked. They all saw something. "Oh fu-" *to be continued*