Rising The Dead

Alex, Richie, Beverly and Stan appeared in front of Mike's house in Hawkins. Alex's eyes couldn't stay open. "Alex?" Stan asked. Alex fainted. "Alex!" They all said. "Richie get Mike!" Beverly said. Richie ran to Mike's front door. Alex had a cut going across her stomach. It started bleeding. *before they teleported* The mind flayer stretched his arm and before Alex teleported he cut her stomach. *Alex* Mike came out running to Alex. "Shit!" Richie yelled. "Richie your Jacket." Mike said. "Why my-" Richie started. "We don't have time for this! Give me your fucking jacket!" Mike yelled. Richie gave his jacket to Mike. Mike put pressure on Alex's Stomach before picking her up and taking her inside to his room. "Max! I need help!" Mike called. Max came running and so did everyone else. Max told them what to get and they ran to get it. Once Alex was okay they left. Mike stayed. A couple hours passed and Alex woke up. She woke up in jeans and a shirt Steve had brought. "Mike?" Alex asked. She tried to get up but Mike pulled her back down gently. "I'm here." Mike said. Alex healed herself and tried to get up. "Alex-" Mike started. Alex got up and tried to walk but she couldn't she was weak from losing a lot of blood. Mike caught her and brought her back to the bed. "Mike, no I need to get up." Alex said. "I know, but you lost a lot of blood so just rest for a bit." Mike said. "No, Mike I can't my dad said it's war." Alex said. Mike sighed. Mike helped her walk over to a lamp and she drained the energy of it. Alex felt better and they walked downstairs. "Alex!" Dustin said. Everyone ran to her and hugged her. They all went down to the basement. "So he declared war with you." Eddie said. Alex nodded. "What the hell are we going to do now?" Lucas asked. "It's just a suggestion, okay? Again. Maybe Alex could try the using all the powers thing." Richie said. "Richie's right the other kid only 2 powers I have more so maybe I can handle it." Alex said. "No we're not risking it." Mike said. "Mike-" Alex and Richie started. "The amount of powers doesn't make a difference Alex could die so we are not risking it. That's final. We'll think of something else." Mike said. "And if we can't?" Will asked. "What?" Mike asked. "What if we can't think of something else? Or we do but it doesn't work?" Will asked. "Then we'll keep trying. But there is no way I'm risking my own girlfriend's life, okay!?" Mike said. He walked out the room and Alex followed him to the front of his house. Mike stood leaning on the side of his porch. "Mike?" Alex asked. "Yeah?" Mike asked. Alex hugged him from the back. Mike sighed. "I'm sorry Alex, I know that Richie's idea could be our best chance but I, I can't stand the fact of losing you." Mike said. "Mike, I get it, okay? I'll try it your way but if it doesn't seem to work them I'm gonna do it my way." Alex said. Mike sighed. "Fine but promise if anything happens you'll find your way back to me." Mike said. "I promise." Alex said. All of a sudden a portal appeared a couple feet away from them. "Alex." Mike said. Alex read his mind. She teleported to the basement. "Go outside, fast." Alex said. She teleported back outside. Everyone came outside. "What is it?" Mike H asked. They all saw the portal. They watched it closely in case it was Pennywise or the mind flayer. All of a sudden Jackie and Yajaira came out of the portal. The portal closed behind them. "Jackie?" Alex asked. "Who?" Adrian asked. "Alex." Jackie said. "What are you doing here?" Alex asked. "Look no time to explain, your dad is cursed. When he got mad that they took you he turned into pennywise but you can get the curse out of him. That's what me and Yajaira have been researching." Jackie said. Yajaira nodded. "How can I get the curse out?" Alex asked. Jackie was about to answer but she saw hundreds of red balloons in the sky. Everyone came to them and turned around to see the balloons. They got closer to Alex and the others. One of them got closer than the others. The balloon popped and Max, Eleven, Beverly, Will, Dustin, Lucas, and Eddie screamed the rest jumped back. Pennywise appeared in front of Alex. "Hello." Pennywise said. Alex looked at him. Pennywise turned to Bill. "Do you recognise any of these?" Pennywise asked. Bill was confused. "What is this?" Alex asked. "Oh you don't know? It's an army Alex and it's for you." Pennywise said moving her hair behind her ear. "Don't touch me!" Alex said slapping his arm away. "I knew I should of kept the other one." Pennywise said. "Who me?" Jackie said. Pennywise looked up at her. "What are you doing here?" Pennywise asked. "I'm here to help Alex kick your ass." Jackie said. "The fact that you and Adrian are against me when I was the one that cared, when it was your mother that sent you to that lab!" Pennywise said. "Your lying!" Adrian said. Alex was thinking. "No, I'm not. She sold you out, for her." Pennywise said pointing at El. Adrian and Alex looked at her. El hugged Jason. "I don't care who the fuck it was she sold us out for. We all knew she didn't give a fuck about me." Alex said. Adrian looked mad at Pennywise. "I was there for the both of you and you do this!" Pennywise said. "You're not our dad." Adrian said. Pennywise got angry. There was a lot of popping. It was all over the place. Alex fell to the floor because it was loud and hurt her ears. Mike ran to her and pulled her close to him, hugging her. Some of them were screaming. It would stop then keep going. Until finally it stopped. They looked up and saw hundreds of kids with red eyes. One of them was Georgie, Bill's brother. Bill looked like he was about to cry. Beverly hugged him. ALex put her hand up and she teleported Pennywise to the russian lab where he couldn't use his powers. Georgie came closer to Bill. Alex was about to do something when Bill stopped her. "N-no, don't!" Bill said. "Bill that's not your brother!" Dustin said. "Bill I'm not going to hurt him. I'm going to turn him back." Alex said. "W-what do you mean?" Bill asked. "Whatever our dad does Alex can reverse it. Parts of it if she wants." Adrian said. Alex nodded. Bill let her. Alex closed her eyes and started floating. Her eyes opened and they were yellow. The kids stopped and looked at her. Alex started draining the energy from the kids but it was only the bad energy her dad had put in them. Once it was all in her, Alex went back to the floor. The kids all fainted. Alex's eyes slowly started turning red. Alex screamed. She put her arms on the ground and the bad energy went to the ground and created an earthquake. Alex's eyes were full on red then they turned back to brown. Alex sighed. The kids woke up terrified. Alex erased their memory of Pennywise and then teleported them back to Derry. All but one, Georgie. "Billy?" Georgie asked. Bill went up to him and hugged him. Tears ran down from his face. Alex's nose started bleeding but she wiped it off and got up. "You okay?" Mike asked. Alex nodded. Alex looked at Jason, El and Adrian. "I think we're gonna need help." Alex said. El and Adrian were confused but Jason knew what she meant. "The rest of the experiments." Jason said. Alex nodded.