The tests

Alex was about to do something to the spirit when it disappeared. All of a sudden, she was in the place where all the kids floated. She saw Beverly, Stanley, Eddie, Richie, Ben, and Bill. They were fighting her dad. All of a sudden another version of Alex came and started helping her dad. Her eyes turned red and she started turning into everything the losers feared. Alex was shooked. The other Alex tripped Richie and was about to kill him when someone threw that Alex to the wall along with her dad. Alex was confused. Richie looked past Alex and saw El. Alex followed his gaze. Richie got up and hugged El. Alex's eyes started watering. She saw them kiss and she ran out that place. The real Richie's eyes were watery. "What the fuck is he trying to do?" Richie asked. "Trying to prove that we're not Alex's friends." Max said. Eddie and Will held hands. El was crying. They continued watching. Pennywise showed up in front of Alex sobbing in her room. "Poor Alex, now you see why I didn't want you with them. All they do is hurt you." Pennywise said. Alex looked up at him. Pennywise hugged her. "Come with me and be my daughter again. I'll never hurt you." Pennywise said. Alex stopped crying. It started changing. Alex saw herself in the bathroom earlier where she was talking to Mike W. Mike popped his head and Alex moved away from the door to let him in. Mike put his arm around her and Alex put her head on his shoulder. They were like that for awhile. "Mike?" Alex said. "Yeah?" Mike asked. Alex looked up at him and Mike looked down at her. They started getting closer and they kissed. Alex felt horrible after seeing that even tho she knew it wasn't true. The other's eyes widened. "You kissed her?" Richie asked. "No!" Mike W said. "What the fuck are you talking about I'm seeing it right now you piece of shit!!!" Richie yelled. "Guys!" Beverly yelled. "This is to hurt Alex and make her think she's a horrible monster. It's all fake we know that." Beverly said. Richie went back to looking. So did everyone else. Alex looked up and saw herself again but this time in front of Elise. Alex started choking Elise but this time she actually killed her. "No!" Alex screamed crying. "I don't want to see this anymore!" Alex yelled. Alex looked up again and she was back where she threw a car at the russian guards and killed them. Pennywise appeared behind her. "Innocent people Alex. Just trying to do what they were told. And you killed them." Pennywise said. Alex started crying softly. "They might of had families. Kids. and you killed them!" Pennywise said. Alex shook her head. "You're a monster Alex. no matter how hard you try you can't escape it. You're just like me!" Pennywise said. "No!" Alex yelled. "Yes!" Pennywise yelled. Alex fell to the floor crying. She looked up and was in her room back in Derry. "Face it, you really are my daughter. Mike lied to you. They all lied to you. I'm the only one that tells you the truth so who are you going to choose?" Pennywise said. Alex looked at him. She saw a broken part of the bed and used her telekinesis to get it. "I choose" Alex started. She gripped the part hard. "I choose for you to go to hell!" Alex said. She stabbed Pennywise with the part and got up. Everything started going back to normal. Mike W looked at Alex. Alex turned around and ran and hugged Mike W. She cried into his chest. Richie looked at them. Alex and Mike W stopped hugging. Alex walked to Richie and hugged him. After they stopped hugging Richie pulled her to the side. "Alex, I love you but I can tell things with you and Mike, They aren't over." Richie said. "What do you mean?" Alex asked. "You and Mike have unfinished business and I love you so much all I want is for you to be happy so I need to know if you like him too." Richie said. "I- yes but I also like you." Alex said. "Alex I won't be mad if you choose Mike. I told you I want you to be happy." Richie said. Alex looked down. "I need time to think." Alex said. Richie nodded. She walked to Jackie and Yajaira. "Can we talk?" Alex asked. Jackie and Yajaira nodded. "Richie said he loves me but he can tell things with me and Mike aren't over and that he wants me to be happy and he needed to know if i like Mike." Alex said. "What did you say?" Yajaira asked. "I said yes but I also like Richie." Alex said. "Yicks. You're going to be stuck in a love triangle. You need to choose." Jackie said. "Choose what?" Alex asked. "Mike or Richie." Yajaira said. Alex looked at MIke. Mike was talking to Will, Lucas, Dustin, Max, Jason and El. Mike saw Alex and smiled. Alex looked at Richie. He was talking to Beverly, Bill, Eddie, Ben, Stanley, and Mike H. He looked at Alex and pulled up his glasses and smiled. Alex looked back at Jackie and Yajaira. "This is going to be hard for you." Yajaira said. Jackie nodded. Alex left the room and went outside. She sat on the stairs leading to the front door. *Mike* "where's Alex?" Mike asked. Everyone shrugged. Mike decided to look for her. *Alex* Alex was softly crying. She didn't know what to do. She heard footsteps and quickly wiped her tears. "Alex?" Mike asked. Alex looked up at him. Mike kneeled down next to her. "I was looking for you." Mike said. "I needed time to think." Alex said. Mike put his hand under Alex's chin and made her look at him. "Why were you crying?" Mike asked. "Richie told me to choose. Him or you." Alex said. Mike sat down and wrapped his arms around Alex. "I don't know what to do Mike." Alex said. "No matter who you choose I won't be mad or upset. It's your choice and want you to be happy." Mike said. Alex held his hand. Alex started feeling dizzy.. "Alex? Are you okay?" Mike asked. Alex got up. Mike did too. All of a sudden Alex started screaming in pain. She fell to the floor. Mike ran next to her. Everyone came outside and ran to Alex. "Alex? Alex!" Mike said. All of a sudden Alex started lifting into the air. Pennywise was up there. Everyone's eyes widened. "I told you I would make her be like me." Pennywise said. He hit Alex with a red blast. Alex screamed. "We have to do something!" Mike said. "We can't. Alex is the only one that can stop him." Eddie said. "We have to try something!" Mike said. They looked back at Alex and saw her eyes turning red."what's going on?!" Mike asked. "I don't know!" Everyone said.