Past life and goodbyes

Alex was sitting sit to Mike. She had she head on Mike's shoulder. Alex was looked at the cut on the palm of her hand. They arrived at a gas station. Jason teleported into the station and opened the door. Max grabbed supplies to fix Alex's hand since Alex was weak and they couldn't find anything to recharge her. Mike and Alex sat in an aisle. Max dropped off bandage wrap so Mike could wrapped it around Alex's hand. Mike started wrapping it and they both sat there silence. Mike finally broke the silence. "Alex, I know you might not believe this but I'm so so fucking sorry I hurt you. I can stand you hating me, not talking to me but i can't stand the fact of losing you. Ever." Mike said. Alex lightly smiled. "I'm sorry for saying I wish I never met you." Alex said. "I deserved it but Alex" Mike said. Mike grabbed Alex's hand. "I meant it every time I said I love you. I don't know what I was thinking kissing El but you're not stupid and I really do love you. I know we can't go back to the way things were but can we at least still be friends." Mike said. Alex smiled and nodded. "I'll be back okay." Mike said. Alex nodded. Alex heard a voice calling her name. She turned around and all of a sudden she was in Derry Maine in front of a school. She saw a group of four boys dumping stuff out of their backpacks in trash bins. She started walking to the boys. As she got closer one of them got her attention. He was a boy that looked like Mike but he had glasses. Alex walked to him. All of a sudden the boy turned to her. He couldn't see her but he could feel she was there. Alex felt like she knew the boy, not as Mike but as her childhood friend she had before she was taken, Richie Torizer. The boy was Richie Torizer. He also felt he knew Alex. even though he couldn't see her he knew it was her. Alex put a hand on his face. Richie felt something touch his cheek and put his hand on Alex's. Alex felt his hand. She got curious. "Richie?" Alex asked. Richie heard her. His eyes widened. Alex started hearing the voice again. She stopped touching Richie and turned around. The voice was calling Alex and Alex decided to follow the voice. It lead her to a burned down house. Alex was scared but she went in anyway. It lead her to a locked door. The door looked in perfect condition. Alex tried opening it but it wouldn't bouge. Alex used her strength to open the door. When she looked inside the room it looked like her old bedroom. She walked in further and saw a picture of her, her dad and her pregnant mom. "Dad?" Alex asked. All of a sudden she heard the door creak. She slowly turned around and the door slowly started opening. All Alex could see was a scaring looking clown. Alex backed up against the wall. She closed her eyes. When she opened them she saw Hopper, Mike, El, Max, Jason, Dustin, Will, Steve and Lucas. Alex's body had turned pale and when she woke up her body gained back it's color. "Are you okay? Were you in the upside down again?" El asked. Alex shook her head quickly. "Alex?" Max asked worried. "I- I need to go back." Alex said. "Go back to where?" Mike asked. "To Richie." Alex said. "Who's Richie?" Everyone but Jason asked. Jason pulled Alex to the side. "Alex I have to tell you something." Jason said. "What is it?" Alex asked. "When I got out I was planning to break you out but i wanted to find someone you were related to so you can stay with. I found out your dad's still alive. He's in some place called Derry Maine. I just don't know his exact location." Jason said. Alex started getting watery eyes. "My dad's alive." Alex said. Jason nodded. Alex started crying happy tears. She hugged Jason. After a few minutes Alex decided she was going to Derry to find her dad. They walked back and Alex told them she was leaving. "You can't leave!" Mike yelled. "Mike, she can do whatever she wants she's not your property plus it's her dad she should visit him!" Max yelled. "It's not safe!" Mike yelled. "Max is right. It's her dad. Alex should go and Jason should stay. They have the same powers, Jason should be able to close both gates while Alex goes and sees her dad." Will said. "Yeah, she could hang out with him for a while and come back to hawkins." Dustin said. "Fine." Mike said. "Let me go with you." El said. Alex shook her head. "El he's my dad. Mom cheated on him with Brenner and had you. We have the same mom and that's why we're sisters but he's my dad and I need to go alone." Alex said. El nodded. Alex started hugging everyone goodbye. "You're going to come back, right?" Mike asked. Alex smiled and nodded. "Promise?" Mike asked. "Promise." Alex said. "I'll miss you." Steve said. "Me too but i'll be back before you know it." Alex said. "Be safe Alex." Lucas said. "You guys too." Alex said. "Try not to get in trouble." Will said. "No promises." Alex said smiling. "When you come back, we are having the biggest sleepover in the history of sleepovers and you are telling me everything." Max said. Alex nodded. "Thanks for saving me kid. Stay safe and if your dad turns out to be a son of a bitch I'll be happy to be some kind of father figure for you or something." Hopper said. Alex smiled and hugged Hopper. "You ready?" Jason asked. Alex nodded. Alex waved at everyone. "Wait!" Dustin yelled. "Take this." Dustin said handing her a walkie. "That way we can use cerebro to call you. You can call us at 6 if you want and we'll call you at 6 too." Dustin said. Alex smiled and nodded. She hugged Dustin and teleported to Derry Maine.