Connection Of Powers With Sisters

The lab went dark. Alex opened her eyes and they were yellow. 009 and Jason jumped back. The lab's lights went back on. Alex's eyes turned back to normal. "Are you okay?" 009 asked. Alex nodded. When Alex went weak and knocked out she lost her memories of Mike and Will. Alex heard footsteps and she could tell they were El's and Hopper's. She felt like she had to do something to help her. "I have to do something you guys can go in my room. I'll be there in a second." Alex said. They nodded and left. Alex waited a little bit then went to the top floor. All the demo- dogs were gone because of Mike's distraction. Alex laid down on the floor and her eyes turned yellow. Alex started seeing Eleven. She was closing the gate but it wasn't fast enough. The mind flayer started reaching out to El. Eleven started getting made to make her powers stronger. Her powers connected with Alex's powers and Eleven screamed and started floating in the air. Alex's eyes turned blue which meant she was connected to El. Alex still laying down was floating. Eleven was getting weak but because she was connected to Alex she had the energy to keep going. If Eleven wasn't connected to Alex's powers closing the gate would of killed her. The mind flayer started going back to the gate. Jason knew he shouldn't of left Alex alone. "Damn it Alex." Jason said. "What?" 009 asked. "Stay here." Jason said. He ran to the top floor and saw Alex floating with blue eyes. El closed the gate and returned to the floor hugging Hopper with blood running down both her nostrils. Alex returned to the ground and her eyes turned yellow then brown. She looked to the side and saw Jason. "Your lucky your my best friend or else I would kill you for lying to me." Jason said. "Sorry but I had to." Alex said. "You could of told me." Jason said. "You would of tried to stop me." Alex said. "Alex, even if I tried to stop you we both know you wouldn't listen to me or anyone." Jason said. "Yeah." Alex said smiling. They went to Alex's room. *A few months later* Alex was sitting down on her bed. "Alex, the lab is closing! They're letting us go!" Jason said coming in her room. "That's great for you guys." Alex said. "What do you mean you guys you too." Jason said. "No I'm getting transferred to a new lab." Alex said with her eyes watering. "What!? They can't do that!" Jason said. "Apparently I'm too dangerous." Alex said. "But I have the same powers as you." Jason said. "Yeah but you can control them Jason!" Alex said. Tears started falling down her cheeks. "I can't." Alex said. "Then I'm not leaving." Jason said. "No Jason. You have to. This is your chance to be normal." Alex said. "How can I be normal when my best friend is going to be tortured for years instead of being out there with me?" Jason asked. Alex smiled. "Why don't you just escape?" Jason asked. "I told Adrian I would leave when I had the chance, but I can't escape until I know how to control my powers." Alex said. Jason sighed. They hugged and cried. The ground started shaking. "I'll get you out of there, I swear." Jason said. "I'll miss you." Alex said. "I love you." Jason said. Alex softly laughed. "I love you too." Alex said. They let go and the ground stopped shaking. They said bye. The next morning Alex was put to sleep and transferred to a different lab still in Hawkins. *a year later* "Alex it's time for your shot." Dr. Herse said. "Dr. Herse I want to leave." Alex said crying. This lab was worse. If she couldn't control her powers she would get electrocuted. And since she was indestructible they would have her fight a demo-dog that managed to stay alive while tied up and put in a leather mask. They told her she was to be treated like an animal. Alex would have to heal herself so many times. "I hate it here. I can control my powers now. Please help me get out of her." Alex said. "Okay, here's what we're gonna do." Dr. Herse said. They discussed a plan and Alex was able to escape. Into Hawkins she ran, She wanted to run back to Derry and see Richie. She knew she couldn't be able to find Jason without photos. She forgot the way to Derry. So all Alex could do was keep running until she landed in front of a cabin.