Trouble Starts Again

The ground started shaking and everything started falling of the walls. "Everyone get outside!" Jonathan said. They all ran outside and a tornado was going on. "What's happening!?" Beverly asked. They all saw something. "Oh fuck!" Mike H said. All of a sudden the tornado stopped spinning so fast and out came Pennywise. Everyone screamed. It landed right in front of Richie with it's head down. "Who is that?" Adrian asked. "Dad." Alex said scared. It looked up at Richie facing him. "Beep, beep, Richie." Pennywise said. His mouth opened open and his rows of teeth were inches from Richie's face. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Eddie yelled. Richie's eyes went white because of the deadlights in Pennywise's mouth. Richie slowly started floating in the sky. "Grab Richie." Alex told Mike. Alex grabbed Pennywise and threw him. "Why would you do that!?" Adrian said. "Cause he tried to kill me more than once!" Alex said. She went to Richie and he was on the ground. Alex shook him a little and he woke up. "What happened?" Richie asked. Alex looked back hearing noises. They all saw the shadow monster in the sky. The tornado stopped and there were demogorgons and demo-dogs and the mind flayer. Richie and Alex got up. "Run. Run!" Steve said. They all started running back to the cabin. Alex thought for a second once everyone was inside the cabin she stopped. "Alex quick get inside." Mike said. Alex slammed the door. Everyone was pounding the door telling her to come inside. Alex put a forcefield around the cabin. They were still trying to open the door. The monsters tried to get in. Alex held the forcefield but then the ground started shaking. She heard a loud thud coming from far away. Alex started seeing a black figure in the distance. They started yelling louder. As the figure got closer Alex saw what it was. It was the new monster she had seen before. And looked at it closer. It was smaller than she had seen before. Then she saw the Mind flayer, shadow monster, demo dogs and demogorgon start to melt. They all connected and formed this huge monster. It had the shape of a demo-dog the mouth of a demogorgon the body of the mind flayer. And its was all connected by black mist, the shadow monster. Alex was so scared of the new monster she stopped using her powers. The monster was about to grab Alex when Mike tackled her out of the away. "Hey, you okay?" Mike asked. Alex couldn't move at first then nodded. She got up and the saw her dad. "Looks like you made a lot of enemies Alex." Pennywise said. Alex stood in front of the others. The monster roared in her face and Alex's eyes started to get yellow with anger. She looked at the monster mad. And with a serious face. Alex put her hand up and the monster screeched Alex's ears started hurting but she shook it off. She kept going. Pennywise turned into a giant spider. "Spiders. Why did it have to be spiders?" Eddie said. Everyone looked at him. Pennywise hit Alex and she stopped using her powers. She screamed and was holding her stomach. Mike went to her. The monster was about to hit both of them so Adrian pulled them back and the monster hit him instead. Adrian hit his back on a tree and Pennywise ran to him. "Adrian." Pennywise said. Adrian looked at him mad and his eyes were watery. "Don't be like your sister and come help me. We could be a family again." Pennywise said. Adrian looked at Alex. "I will never join you over my dead body." Adrian said. Pennywise looked mad. "Suit yourself." Pennywise said. He started choking Adrian. "Adrian!" Alex yelled. Mike held her. "Mike let go of me!" Alex yelled. "Your going to get trapped too!" Mike said. He grabbed something and gave it to Alex. Alex got it and threw it at Pennywise stabbing him in the back of the face. He let go of Adrian and Adrian gasped for air coughing. He teleported to Alex. Alex hugged him and they quickly separated waiting to see what their dad would do. Pennywise turned around and everyone's eyes widened. He face was all messed up. Pennywise started turning to dust and so did the monster. They were gone. Alex secretly lifted her shirt and saw a long bruise. She tried to heal it but it wasn't working. Alex had a worried look on her face then put her shirt down. Everyone went inside but Alex needed to think. She lend on the wall facing out into the woods. "Alex?" Mike asked. "Yeah?" Alex asked. "What are you doing?" Mike asked. "I don't know, thinking." Alex said. "Mmm." Mike hummed. He got closer to Alex and hugged her from behind. "About what?" Mike whispered in her ear. "I don't know anymore. I feel like everywhere I go, everyone I care about, I put them in danger."  Alex said. Mike sighed. "Alex, if we didn't want to deal with everything then why are we still here? We're not going anywhere. If we are in danger it's because we choose to stay, it's not your fault." Mike said. Alex turned around facing Mike. "what would I do without you, Wheeler?" Alex asked smiling. Mike put him back to the wall and lend on it. Then he pulled Alex closer to him by wrapping his arms around her waist. "You, would probably be dating Richie, and that would be a tragedy of epic proportions." Mike said. "Oh really?" Alex asked. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck. "Yeah." Mike said softly as he put his fingers on Alex's chin making her look at him. Alex smiled and they kissed. They heard something in the woods and stopped. "Guys get out here!" Mike said. Everyone came out. "What is it?" Max asked. "There's something in the woods." Alex said. Hopper ran inside to get his gun. The sound was getting closer. And closer. The sound was right around the corner and they saw what it was. It was......