Familiar Face

It was Dart. The losers club screamed. El hid behind Jason and Jason was waiting to see what it was gonna do. Hopper was about to shot and Alex and Adrian was about to burn it. Eddie grabbed Will's hand. "Dart!" Dustin said. Alex, Adrian, the losers club, El, Jason, and Hopper looked at him confused. Dustin ran inside. "Dustin what are you going?" Lucas asked. Dustin came out with nugget. "What the fuck is he doing?!" Richie asked seeing Dustin head to Dart. "your going to die, you do realise that, right?!" Eddie said. "Dustin get back here!" Alex said. "Relax, maybe he's going to kill it?" Mike H said not being a 100% sure about what he just said. "With nugget?" Ben asked. Mike H shrugged. "That's Dart." Mike said. Alex and the losers club looked at him. "Who?" they all said in unison. "Dustin's pet demo-dog." Will said. "Pet!?!" Alex asked. They saw Dart eat the nugget Dustin gave him. Alex didn't trust it. "Don't worry, he's not like the other demo-dogs." Dustin said. Alex went inside and El saw and followed her. Alex ran to El's room and slammed the door with her powers. El sighed and opened the door. Alex was pacing back and forth. "Are you okay?" El asked. "No, all demo-dogs are the same. That thing could be controlled by the mind flayer or by my dad." Alex said. "Everything okay?" Adrian asked coming in the room. "I don't trust that thing." Alex said. "And you have every right not to." Adrian said. "Yeah, they tried to kill you more than once." El said. "But maybe you should give it a chance. For Dustin." El said. Alex sighed. "Your right." Alex said. "We're gonna go back outside, you coming?" Adrian asked. Alex shook her head. "Later." Alex said. El and Adrian left. Alex flopped on the bed. *outside* Dustin, Max, Lucas and Will were playing with Dart. Since Dart had died, he was brought to live when Alex disintegrated the monsters. It took him a while to find Dustin. "Hey where's Alex?" Mike asked El and Adrian. "In there." Adrian said. "In my room." El said. Mike went inside. He saw Alex on the bed and sat next to her. Alex sat up. "What is it?" Mike asked. "Dart. I know Dustin... trust him? But-" Alex started. "You don't." Mike said. Alex nodded. "He kinda helped us do something awhile back." Mike said. "I get it. I'll try to be nice to him." Alex said. Mike stood up and grabbed Alex's hand. "What are you doing?" Alex asked. Mike pulled Alex and made her stand up. Mike pulled her into a hug. He was taller than her and put his chin on her head. Alex closed her eyes. Mike made Alex look up at him and he kissed her. Alex kissed him back. All of a sudden Alex heard vans. And she stopped kissing Mike. "What?" Mike asked. Alex's eyes widened and she ran outside. "Alex!" Mike said running after her. Alex and Mike came outside and Alex and the others saw the vans. Hawkins power and light. Mike, Lucas, and Dustin looked angry. Alex, Adrian, Eleven and Jason went behind the others. They saw Dr. Brenner close the door of the van. Dart stayed to the side. "Papa?" El asked. Alex and Jason looked at each other. Adrian just wanted to kick his ass. "I know they're here. Give them to me." Brenner said. "Your not getting shit!" Mike said. "Grab them." Brenner said. "Fuck!" Lucas said. "Not again!" Dustin said. A bunch of scientist grabbed Steve, Hopper, Joyce, Jonathan, Nancy, Robin, the losers club, Mike, Will, Lucas, Dustin, and Max. "get your hands off me!" Mike yelled. "Hello 001, 000, 011, 002." Brenner said. Everyone was struggling to get out of the scientist grasp. "Shut up." Alex said. "I see you still have that disgusting language." Brenner said. Jason stuck up the middle finger. "I think you guys need to go back to the lab." Brenner said. Scientist started coming to them. Adrian blasted them away. "What to try it yourself?" Adrian asked Brenner. Brenner started getting mad. "Take the girl in the van." Brenner said pointing at Beverly. "What?" Alex asked. They started taking Beverly. "Beverly!" Bill said trying harder to get out. "No, let go off me you son of a bitch!" Beverly said. "Fine!" Alex yelled. "Alex what the hell do you think your doing?" Adrian said grabbing Alex's arm. "I'll be fine." Alex said. "Alex, no!" Max said. "Stop!" Richie yelled. "Alex don't do this please!" Mike yelled. They all tried even harder. "Let Beverly go and you can take me." Alex said. "Don't even think about it!" pennywise said. They turned around and saw Pennywise had Stanley. "You?" Brenner asked. "She's coming with me." Pennywise said. "Let Stanley go!" Alex said. "Come with me." Pennywise said. "Shut up! Neither of you are laying a finger on her!" Mike said. Pennywise still holding on to Stanley teleported in front of Mike. "You can't talk to me like that. After all your dating my daughter." Pennywise said. "Get away from him!" Alex said. Pennywise's head turned backwards. "That's disgusting." Max said trying not to throw up. "Your going with him or me Alexis." Pennywise said. Alexis was Alex's full name but they called her Alex for short. "I don't know." Alex said. Brenner grabbed her arm and took her to the van along with Beverly. "Alex!" Mike yelled. Pennywise was mad and took Stanley. Alex and Beverly were thrown in the back of the van. "Alex." Beverly said. "It's fine. I already know the way out. We'll get out of there I promise." Alex said. They hugged and didn't let go until they got to the lab. When they opened the door they took Beverly and Alex to different rooms.