Bev Gets Powers?

In Alex's room they were tying her to a chair. "You won't get away with this." Alex said. "Don't get hope that your friends are going to save you." Brenner said. He picked up a needle. "As for the girl, I think it's time she became special like you." Brenner said. Alex's eyes widened when he figured out what he was gonna do. "Stop, get away from me! If you put my blood in her I'll kill you!" Alex yelled. Brenner got close and she screamed causing him to hit the wall. "You little brat!" Brenner said. They put a leather torture mask on her. And Brenner took some of her blood. "If you give it to her she won't be able to control it you son of a bitch!" Alex yelled as good as she could considering she had the mask. Brenner left. "Get this mask off me." Alex said. They didn't react. Alex used her mind to set something on fire. It gave her a headache. "If I have to ask again the next thing burning will be you." Alex said. They quickly untied her. Alex smiled and melted out of the chair. Their eyes widened. "Surprise." Alex said. They tried to fight her but she slammed them into the wall and teleported out the room. Beverly was in her room and Brenner came in with Alex's blood. "What is that? Get me out of here!" Beverly yelled. Beverly heard Alex yelled her name. "Alex in here, please!" Beverly yelled. Brenner injected Alex's blood into Beverly. Alex bursted the door open. "Fuck!" Alex said. Then she lifted Brenner up and started choking him. "I should of killed you the second you took Adrian away." Alex said. Brenner's eyes started bleeding and she snapped his neck. Beverly's mouth opened. Alex untied her. "Come on we gotta go." Alex said. They ran and Alex used her speed. The door was locked so her and beverly teleported outside and ran to Mike's house. *Mike* "We should be out there looking for Stanley!" Richie said. "Alex is more important!" MIke said. "Alex is protected in the lab. Who knows what Pennywise is doing to Stan!?" Richie yelled. "Protected!? She could be getting tortured!" Adrian said. "And also Beverly is there and they could be torturing her too!" Ben said. "M-maybe we could s-split up." Bill said. "No, I don't care about Molly Ringwald, okay? Stanley could be dead!" Richie said. "Richie has a point Alex has superpowers and she and Beverly could easily escape." Eddie said. "Not if they have injected her with something to weaken her powers or worse, used something to block her powers completely." Jason said. "Like in the lab in Russia?" Dustin asked. Jason nodded. Mike got even more worried. "Your an asshole." Mike said. "Yeah I'm the asshole for caring about my friend!" Richie said. "You guys just stop." Max said. "This isn't what we should be doing." El said. "The girls are right." Mike H said. "Can't we just do what Billy said and split up?" Will said. "Mike come on just forget about it." Lucas said. "Fine." Mike said. Mike turned around and was about to walk away. Then he turned around again and punched Richie in the face. Richie fell to the floor. Mike looked at him angry. "Mike!" El, Max, Lucas, Will and Jason said. Richie got up with help from the losers and then he punched Mike too. "Richie come on!" Eddie said. They started fighting. Everyone started yelling and trying to get them off. "Enough!" Alex yelled. She used her telekinesis to take them off of each other. El and Max and Will ran and hugged Alex. The losers club kind of stood back. Beverly walked past them and hugged Bill. "Mike, can we talk upstairs?" Alex asked. Mike nodded and they went upstairs to Mike's room. "Alex, I'm so" Mike started but was interrupted by Alex kissing him. Mike wrapped his arms around her waist. Alex ran her finger through his hair. Mike smiled through the kiss causing Alex to smile. They stopped kissing. "Your not mad?" Mike asked. Alex shook her head. "But I do need to go save Stanley." Alex said. Mike nodded. "Alone." Alex said. "No no way you're going where you dad is." Mike said. Alex kissed Mike. "Promise me you won't do anything stupid. I can't lose you again." Mike said. "I promise." Alex said. They went downstairs and Alex was about to walk out the door. "Where are you going?" Richie asked. "To get Stan. isn't that what you wanted?" Alex said giving him a little attitude. "We're coming with you." Eddie said. "No your not." Alex said. "He's our friend too!" Richie said. Alex slammed the door and turned around to face Richie. "Oh so now he's our friend and not just yours!" Alex said. "Alex I-" Richie started. "I don't want to hear it from you right now." Alex said. "W-we know you don't want us going with you but we're going." Bill said. Alex sighed. "Fine." Alex said. Alex walked out the door and all the losers club followed. "So are we taking a car?" Richie asked. "I'm not being stuck in a car with you. We're teleporting." Alex said. "You hurt her feeling Richie. She's pissed." Beverly said. "Hold on to me." Alex said. The losers club did what she said.