Mind Flayer Takes Human Form

"You son of a bitch!" Mike yelled at Richie. "Mike, relax, she'll be back. Maybe she just needs to think." El said. Mike walked away and into his room. *Next morning* Alex woke up and so did Dart. "We should probably get back, huh?" Alex asked. Dart got up and so did Alex. They walked back to Mike's house. Alex opened the basement door. Everyone woke up and Mike ran to her. "Don't ever do that without telling me where you are okay." Mike said. Alex nodded. Dart went to Dustin. Alex started hearing thuds. "Fuck." Alex said. They were all confused until they heard it too. They all ran outside and saw the mind flayer. All of a sudden Alex and the others were separated. They couldn't follow Alex near the mind flayer like there was a forcefield blocking them. Alex looked back at them then the mind flayer. The mind flayer started trying to grab her. Alex stopped it before it could. She creamed and it fell back. Alex's eyes started turning yellow and she turned into the mind flayer. They started fighting each other until Alex couldn't she turned back into herself. Alex started floating. The mind flayer came at her and she made the ground shake and block him from getting her. Fire, wind and water came from the ground and onto Alex. Alex put her hand up and the ground went back to its place the mind flayer came and Alex then hit him with the fire. He screeched. Alex started getting zapped by lighting and her eyes turned blue. The fire turned into lighting and the mind flayer started slowly disintegrating. Alex's nose started bleeding but she kept going. Alex was drain and she fell to the ground. She wanted this to end but she couldn't keep going. All of a sudden the Mind flayer turned back to the shadow monster and pick up Alex. the mind flayer brought her to his face. Alex looked away. The mind flayer stabbed Alex with one of his tentacles. Alex screamed. "Alex!" Everyone started calling her and trying to get in. Dart went in trying to help Alex but the mind flayer kicked him and injured him. Alex's body started getting dark as she screamed louder. The mind flayer stopped and dropped Alex to the ground. The others were able to get in. Alex cried. Mike picked her up in his arms and hugged her. "Your okay. It's okay." Mike said. Alex and the others noticed that the mind flayer turned into a tornado of shadows. The shadow got smaller and smaller then stopped showing a man in all black clothes. "Hello Alex." The mind flayer said. "Y-your the mind flayer but not-" Alex said. "Yes, I had to take human form. To make it easier for you." The mind flayer said. "Why would you want to do that?" Alex asked. "Because now that I'm going to be working with your dad I thought I should be human but I need to scan you to know the human body." the Mind flayer. "Go to hell you son of a bitch!" Will yelled. Eddie put his arm on Will's shoulder. "And we have big plans for you Alex, you, Beverly and Stanley." The mind flayer said. He disappeared. "What did he mean by that?" Beverly asked. Alex looked to the side and saw Dart injured. She teleported to him. The others ran to them. Dart struggled to move. "Ssh." Alex said calming him down. Alex healed him with the little bit of energy she had. Dart was good as new and Alex looked at them. "It's not safe for you guys." Alex said to Beverly and Stanley. "What do you suggest?" Bill asked. "The safest thing would be to erase your memories, new names, new town, new families. Just until we have killed the Mind flayer and my dad for good. But it's only if you guys want." Alex said.  Beverly and Stan thought for a moment. They nodded. "Okay then um your name will be.." Alex said looking at Beverly closely. "Sydney Novak?" Alex suggested. Beverly smiled with teary eyes. Sad to have to leave her friends but knew it was for the best and only for a while. "I love it." Beverly said. Everyone smiled also with watery eyes. "What about me?" Stanley asked. Alex looked at him. "Oh you are definitely a Stanley." Alex said. "What about his last name be Barber?" Eddie suggested. "Barber?" Stanley asked. "Stanley Barber, yeah best name ever." Alex said. They all hugged one last time. "Ready?" Alex asked. Stan and Bev nodded. Alex teleported them to a small town in Pennsylvania. She gave them one last hug before erasing their memories and teleporting back to Hawkins.