Childhood Memories

A baby girl is crying. A young Terry Ives holds the baby. "We'll have this one and that one can be put to adoption." Terry said. The nurse nodded and took a baby. Beside her is a man with brown hair and green eyes. A human version of Pennywise who's name is Bob. A nurse walks in with a little boy. "Hey bud." The man says. "Adrian come meet your little sister." Terry said. "What's her name mommy?" Adrian asked. "Alex." Terry said. *a few weeks later* Baby Alex is put in a car seat by Bob. Adrian played with Alex while they were driving home. "Does Alex have powers too?" Adrian asked. "We don't know yet, honey she's just a baby. I hope she doesn't." Terry said. "What do you mean? Why not?" Bob asked. "I don't want our children to be freaks!" Terry said. "They are not freaks they have something special!" Bob said. Alex sneezed and Adrian's eyes widened. "Um mom dad." Adrian said. "What is it Adrian?" Bob said. "Alex is floating." Adrian said. "What!?" Terry asked. She looked back and saw Alex floating in the air. "Adrian grab your sister!" Bob said. Adrian got Alex and held her in his hands. The rest of the ride was quiet. When they got home Adrian took Alex to their room while their parents argued in their room. He set her down on the floor. "What else can you do?" Adrian asked. *Parents* "I told you!" Terry said. "Look-" Bob started. "Mom! Dad!" Adrian called. They ran to Adrian's room. Alex was holding her arm up and making Adrian move around the room. He was above his parents. "This baby is awesome!" Adrian said. Terry had a scared look on her face and Bob loved what he was seeing. Alex put her brother down. *2 years later* "Alex was playing with a rattle in the living room. Bob and Adrian came inside from the backyard. "How's practice?" Terry asked. "Good I'm learning how to control my powers more." Adrian said. He sat next to Alex. All of a sudden Alex threw her rattle to the wall and created a hole through it. Adrian's eyes widened. "Dad Alex made a hole threw the wall." Adrian said. Bob ran to Alex and picked her up. "Okay, I think it's time for a nap." Bob said. Adrian turned on the TV. "I don't like this. She's too dangerous." Terry said. "Honey she's just a baby." Bob said. "She could hurt Adrian!" Terry said. "Are you forgetting how Adrian was when he was her age? Alex loves Adrian she wouldn't hurt him. Look, when she's older we'll be able to know what her powers are and I'll train her like I'm doing with Adrian." Bob said. "I hope your right. I lost one child I don't wanna lose another one." Terry said. She walked away. Bob sighed and took Alex to her room. Adrian came in. "are we getting rid of Alex?" Adrian asked. "No, of course not." Bob said. "Look, if some people come looking for you and your sister I need you to promise me you'll protect her." Bob said. "I promise." Adrian said. "Bob!" Terry yelled. "Hold your sister!" Bob told Adrian. Adrian got Alex and ran behind his dad. When they went in the room Terry was in the restroom holding a pregnancy test. She handed it to Bob. "I'm pregnant." Terry said. "Can it be another girl?" Adrian asked. "We'll see." Bob said. "If this one has powers I'm going to kill you." Terry said. "You say that but you also have powers my dear. Or did you forget your time at the lab?" Bob said. "I just have a more demonic side." Bob said. He smiled and his eyes went from green to yellow. All of a sudden Adrian's eyes went from brown to blue and Alex's eyes went from brown to yellow. "They're both just like you." Terry said. Their eyes went back to normal. The next day, Alex and a little boy were running in Alex's backyard. They were laughing. A women came outside. "Richie, come on it's time to go." Richie's mom said. They stopped laughing and playing. They got a sad look on their faces. "But mom-" Richie started. "No buts Richard, It's getting late. Plus you'll see Alex tomorrow when she comes for the sleepover." Richie's mom said. "Fine. Bye Alex." Richie said. They hugged. "Bye bye Richie." Alex said. Richie left and Alex went inside. "Honey, I know Richie is your friend but I don't think you shouldn't hang out with him." Terry said. "Why mommy?" Alex asked. Adrian and Bob walked in the door but Terry didn't hear them. "Your dangerous Alex. You could kill that poor boy." Terry said. Alex's eyes started getting watery and she ran to her room crying. "What the hell were you thinking?!" Bob yelled. "Why would you say that mommy?" Adrian asked. He ran to their room to go check on Alex. Alex was crying in a corner. "Don't listen to mommy, Alex. You wouldn't hurt Richie. Everything is okay." Adrian said. Alex nodded and hugged Adrian while there was yelling in the background. *Middle of the night* Terry quietly gets up and walks to the kitchen and dials a number on the phone. "Brenner, I wanna make a deal. I'll exchange you Alex and Adrian for Kali and my new baby Jane." Terry whispers. "Fine. When do you want me to get them." Brenner asked. "When Alex is 3 so in a year." Terry said. "Very well." Brenner said. Terry hung up and went back to bed. The next day, Alex ran into her parents room and woke up her dad. "Daddy! I wanna go to Richie's! Can we go to Richie's? Please!" Alex said. "In a few more hours Alex. It's still early." Bob said. Alex looked mad. She got on the bed and started jumping. "Please! Please! Please! Please! I wanna go! Please! Please take me!" Alex said. Terry woke up. "What is going on?" Terry asked. Alex made puppy eyes. "Fine, let's go." Bob said. "Yay!" Alex said. Bob picked her up and placed her on the ground while he got up. Alex quickly got dressed and since they lived near Richie they walked to his house. Bob knocked on the door and Richie's mom answered. "I'm sorry to bring her this early but she won't stop until I brought her." Bob said. "Oh it's fine. Richie was the same." Richie's mom said. Alex ran inside to Richie's room. They hugged and spent the rest of the day playing.