Like Father, Like Daughter

Alex and Richie woke up and got ready then went to school. "You two!" Stan said. Alex and Richie turned around. Stan got closer. "Oh right your rubix cube." Alex said. Alex took it out of her backpack and gave it to him. "Thanks but that's not what I'm talking about." Stan said. Alex and Richie looked confused. "You have superpowers." Stan whispered. Alex's eyes widened. Richie looked around then pulled Stan into the janitors closet along with Alex. "how do you know that?" Richie asked. "I saw it in the security cameras. You tried fixing Syd's mess but the shelves broke." Stan said. "Look, you can't tell anyone." Alex said. "I know. I've been over this with Syd." Stan said. "Just watch out, okay?" Richie asked. "Wait, does Syd know I have-" Alex started. "No, she left and I finished watching the tape." Stan said. "She can't know." Richie said. "But if you have powers and she has powers maybe you could help her." Stan said. "No I can't I um haven't fully mastered my powers." Alex said. Stan sighed. "Okay, I won't tell anyone not even Syd. *Skip to lunch* Alex and Richie walked in and saw Stan talking to a girl named Mercedes. They sat down at an empty table. "Come on Alex he knows you have powers lets just tell Beverly and lets get the hell out of here." Richie said. "No, I told you we have time let's just wait until after homecoming, okay?" Alex said. "Why?" Richie said. "I don't know but I want him to come." Alex said. "Who? The mind flayer?" Richie asked. Alex looked down. "Your dad, huh? You want him to come instead of the mind flayer so you can kill him." Richie said. "Not kill him, when I was using my powers on him his face started going back to normal like he was my dad again and not a killer. I just need to try, even if it's risky I have to see if I can turn him back." Alex said. Richie sighed and nodded. Stan came to them and sat down at their table. "Hey." Stan said. "Hi?" Richie and Alex said. "So I was thinking maybe we could you know test your powers after school. Maybe after you can control them after." Stan said. "What about Syd?" Alex asked. "Syd's being a dick. So, I decide to let her be, got a new date to homecoming and I was thinking, if you want, we could test your powers." Stan said. Alex looked at Richie. "It would have to be somewhere no one can see." Richie said. "The woods?" Stan suggested. Alex and Richie nodded. *After school* "Okay, so you go with Stan and I'll watch Syd. Just tell him my dad called and I had to go home." Richie said. Alex nodded. "Bye." Richie said. "Bye." Alex said. She waited outside for Stan. Stan came out. "Hey, where's Richie?" Stan asked. "His dad called. He had to do something but he told me to go ahead and go with you." Alex said. "Okay, well come on my car is just over there." Stan said. Alex nodded and they went to Stan's car. Stan drove to the edge of the woods and they walked the rest. "Okay, I think here's good." Stan said. They stopped walking. "So, what powers do you have?" Stan asked. "Too many to tell." Alex said. "Woah." Stan said. "Well um what are some of them?" Stan asked. "Um, invisibility, shape shifting, super speed, super strength, um I can control fire water and wind. I can also drain the energy out of things and I can teleport. Also I can make nature stuff move too. Um I can create a forcefield. What else? I have super hearing, I can make people see things, telekinesis, I can read people's mind, I have this thing that used to allow me not to feel pain and I couldn't get hurt. Healing and I have something called power replication." Alex said. "Wow that's a lot." Stan said Alex nodded. "That might not even be all of them." Alex said. "Wait, what happened to the thing that used to make you not feel pain and couldn't get hurt?" Stan asked. "Well since I have more powers and that one is I don't know like a shield for my body and I can't like use it I guess it's just gone." Alex said. "Oh. um, well, maybe we could start with um telekinesis?" Stan said. Alex nodded. Stan made her lift his rubix cube then him. "This is awesome!" Stan said. Alex smiled. "Okay, read my mind." Stan said. "You want me to turn into a jellyfish?" Alex said. "Yes, you have shapeshifting." Stan said. Alex laughed then shrugged and turned into a jellyfish. Stan picked her up. "Cool." Stan said. Alex turned back. Alex turned invisible and opened Stan's water bottle. She made the water float and turned it into a burger. "Now I'm hungry." Stan said. Alex dropped the water on Stan. Alex stopped being invisible and laughed. "Haha very funny, Alex." Stan said. Alex dried him with her wind powers. Alex then used her speed to get a burger from in and out. She went back to Stan. "What to eat?" Alex asked. Stan smiled and nodded. They sat down and ate the burgers. "You have a lot of cool powers." Stan said. Alex nodded. "So are you and Richie like together?" Stan asked. "What? No, I have a boyfriend. His name is Mike." Alex said. Stan nodded. "But are you and Richie going to homecoming together?" Stan asked. "Yeah, um Mike couldn't come." Alex said. Stan nodded. They tested more of her powers then Stan went home and Alex looked for Richie. When she saw where he was she teleported next to him. He was at the motel. "Richie." Alex said. Richie screamed. "Alex! You do not sneak up on a guy like that!" Richie said. "Sorry." Alex said. "So, um there was this guy. The guy that was the guy supposed to be Beverly's dad. He had Powers but he killed himself. She thinks that she inherited her powers from him. Also her diary is gone." Richie said. "Well it doesn't matter cuz tomorrow we're leaving. But the diary, we have to find it and burn it so no one can find out about powers." Alex said Richie nodded. "So we look tomorrow?" Richie asked. "Yes." Alex said. "I mean it has to be in school somewhere." Alex said. "Yeah." Richie said. "So are we going to homecoming?" Richie asked. "Um well I told Stan we would and he's going. No matter what homecoming or not we're leaving with Beverly and Stan after." Alex said. "Okay, well, your gonna need a dress." Richie said. "I didn't agree to wearing a dress!" Alex said. "It's a dance Alex you're not going in a black shirt with jeans." Richie said. Alex glared at him. "Fine. but I am NOT wearing heels." Alex said. "Okay." Richie said. Alex teleported in her room in Hawkins. She looked in the closet and pulled out a dress then went back to the motel. She hid it in her suitcase. "Okay, there." Alex said. "Alright I'm gonna go to sleep." Richie said. Alex went to the bathroom and changed. She came back and slept.