Eight-Summers Peak

Doshas lavender dress^^

Tonight is Summers Peak, legends would have you believe that tonight is when magic is strongest. Tonight Shifters, Elementals and especially Wielders were basically unstoppable. They fed off the lands magic, and in turn, Shabina magic prospered.

But I don't care about all that, it's all lies for the faint of heart, to keep them clinging to false pathetic hope. What I care about is that the elusive King and Queen hold a celebration on the city plaza. And after this month of hell, I deserve to be rid of this life.

Tonight I will no longer be Nightmare the assassin, tonight I'll be just me: Dasha, an ordinary girl.
I'll be a normal citizen of Shabina.
A young lady, the type you might think needs rescuing; a damsel.

In my room I dig through my chest till I find what am looking for, a lavender flowy dress; one Arcus brought for me. It was for an assignment, he had told me my "beauty" was a weapon, one I should learn to wield.

I never did, I killed my target without using the dress.

But tonight, I'll wear it, not as a weapon but simply a dress.

Once I put it on, I let my long dark hair loose except for the top, which I pull back and pin it with a brooch; the only thing I have since before I came to the Keep.

The last thing I do is put on my simple dancing slippers, and apply cosmetics to cover up the bruises. The very fresh and recent bruises. After I blacked out I woke up in my room, and I have stayed in my room for almost two days.

Just recovering from my injuries, apparently I have now finished my training. Who knew all it would take was a beating.

But I recover fast, for the most part, Arcus always said it was my ability to survive. I guess that's why he doesn't hold back when beating me to a pulp, after all, I'll always pull through.

But enough about that.

When I look in the small mirror in my room, I gape at myself. Then I smile, I look beautiful? And just like that, I know tonight will be magical!

I quickly put my cloak on and then slip out my window. I could do this climb In my sleep...

When my feet hit the ground I laugh with giddiness, I am actually doing this!!

Lucian and Arcus would probably kill me, heck Felix would probably threaten my life.

But I don't give a damn, I smile at the thought. I pull my hood over my head and head towards the stables.

Once inside I locate Amir's stall, he nickers softly in greeting. He's oddly quiet as if he knows we're sneaking out, I tack him up before leading him out.

The high moon provides the perfect lighting to see, but also for other people to spot me, so I must be careful, once I am far enough away I mount Amir.

The ride is magical, the warm summer breeze blows in my hair as I canter Amir. I stretch my arms out, I've always wanted wings if I were a shifter that what I'd be.

Then I could fly away from my life, also known as hell.

Amir whinnies and tosses his head, he always does this when I get excited and giddy; which I am.

Then suddenly the back of my neck prickles and my hairs stand on end.

Do I hear to sets of hooves?....

I slow Amir and listen intently, I am met with an eerie silence. I guess I'm just being paranoid, the worst-case scenario is that the Assassins think I ran.