Home

Season 1, Episode 2.

Word count: 2,7K

Warnings: Maybe some language..?

"My turn! Uh, it's my turn!!" Kai shouted.

"You want a little more? Take this!" Cole exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? How about a little of this!"

"Ninja, go!"

"Monkey paw to the head!"

The ninja are training. Well, Y/n, Jay, Cole and Kai are training. Zane is... meditating?

Jay swinged his nunchucks as they can hear the lightning through it.

"Ninja, go!" Kai used spinjitzu.

Suddenly, Zane jumped up, distracting all of you on his way.

"Hey! What?" Cole asks confused as his scythe is all of sudden taken by Zane.

"Ninja, go!" Zane shouted, using spinjitzu and freezing the whole training parkour, when Kai slips. Y/n laughed, standing steady on the frozen floor.

"This roof isn't big enough for the five of us."

"No kidding." Y/n laughed again as the boys watched Zane, looking mad.

"Correction, this roof isn't big enough for him."

"He's in his own world." Jay said.

"I bet he can't even hear us." Y/n said loudly, trying to get Zane's attention. While she's still laughing at them.

Zane continued to jump around, training.

"Sensei, Zane's ... weird." Kai said slowly as Sensei approaches his ninja.

"What is weird? Someone who is different, or someone who is different than you?" He responded, raising an eyebrow.

"No, sensei...He's weird.." Cole said, "Weird.."

"Weird weird.." Y/n repeated him, smiling awkwardly.

"We like the guy. He's really smart. He's just ... a little off sometimes."

"Zane is a brother, and brothers are often different. ... I should know."

A second later the postman showed up at the monastry.

"Mail!" Y/n, Kai, Jay and cole shout excitedly and ran towards the door.

The postman sighed and opened his bag. "Let's see, a mail from Jay's and Y/n's parents." He gives one to the both of them. "Kai has a fan letter." Kai took it. "Oh, something from Cole's father." Cole took his mail.

"What? No package? I'm expecting something from Creature's Beasts and Beyond."

"No. Nothing from...uh-uh. Here it is!" He handed Cole a package.

"Rocky's gonna love this!" Cole said and he ran towards his dragon.

Y/n opens the mail she and Jay got, as Zane walks past sadly.

"Hey Zane, How come you never hear anything from your parents?" Jay asked him.

"Jay." Y/n hissed.

"I don't remember my parents. I've been an orphan all my life."

"You mean you've never had a home?" Kai asked and you slap his arm, sighing.

Zane answered by shaking his head.

"The Monastery is your home now." Sensei assured him, but Zane just walked away.

Later that day.