My dinner with Nadakhan

Season 6, episode 6.

Words: 1,6K (Sorry)

 Lloyd comes back after flying over the sea, trying to reach Ninjago. He desummoned his dragon and collapsed on the shore.

"You okay? Did you see any land?" Cole asked.

"Just water. I tried to reach the mainland, but it's too far. We won't be able to get off this on our own." Lloyd replied, and suddenly Cole laughed.

"What's so funny about our predicament?" Nya asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking about what Jay might say to that;"You're telling me we went through all that trouble to get the venom to stop Nadakhan, and now we have no way to get off this island!?" Heh, gone one day and I already miss him spazzing out." Cole sighed.

"Me too. After he lied to us, I was so hard on him. And now he's captured and all alone. Some friends we are." Nya sighed as well.

"Hey, Jay's strong. We'll get him back." Y/n reassured Nya.

"It's like what Wu  once told me, if you want something bad enough, you find a way to make it happen." Lloyd added.

"He's right. If we can't fly off this island, we'll build our way. I've seen enough movies to know it's possible." Cole smiled.

"And if we've build a rocket off an Asteroid, what's one raft a little—"

"Across an endless sea filled with unknown creatures that wanna eat us!? Uh, that was my Jay impression." Nya said sheepishly.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get building." Y/n said.

The remaining Ninja continue building their raft.

"One more round of palm ties, and I'd say she's secure enough for sea." Lloyd declared, smiling.

"Why is it all sea vessels are shes?" Nya asked.

"I don't know. Because it takes a lot of paint to make them look good?" Cole shrugged and he and Lloyd laugh, but stop when Y/n and Nya raise an eyebrow at them.

"Oh." Lloyd coughs.

"I kid, I kid. Lighten up, Breezy, water lily." Cole innocently said.

Nya scoffs, "I get it. My personal mission to rid the world of its prejudices is wearing thin."

"Hey, uh, did anyone take my ties?" Lloyd asked.

"Not me."

"I didn't touch them."

"Me neither."

"Huh. I could've sworn they were right here. All this sun must be baking my brain. I'm going back into the jungle to collect some more. Y/n, can you help me?" Lloyd asked, walking away.

"Sure." She replied, running after the green ninja.

"You know, I think the real reason sailors name ships after women is because we name them after the most important people in our lives. Mothers, wives, sisters, girlfriends, the people we trust to protect us when life gets choppy." Cole said to Nya, after the two were left alone.

"But Jay didn't trust me. Why didn't he tell me he saw a future with me? Even if I never believed it, if he told me, all of this could've been avoided." Nya replied, shrugging.

"He was too afraid you'd reject him. Sure Jay made some bad choices, but it's like Lloyd said, if you want something bad enough, you find a way to make it happen."