Codename: Arcturus

Season 3, episode 6.

Words: 2,8K

Warnings: None.

The ninja, Sensei Wu and Garmadon are at the temple of light. "I can't do this alone anymore. As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop coming for me." Lloyd said, as everyone is on their own spot.

"From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again." Zane replied, nodding.

"He's right."

"Absolutely."

"Wait, if we do this, will my powers get stronger?" Y/n asked, confused, because she can already use her powers.

"We'll find out." Lloyd shrugged, getting into a fighting stance.

"Let's do this." Kai stated and Lloyd summoned a energy ball. The energy ball got shot into the bell. A light exploded and a red, a blue, a purple, a black and a white ball emerge from the bell. They fly to the right person, giving them their elemental powers. 

Kai sets his hand on fire and Zane makes a little ice brige. Cole makes the ground rumble and Jay tests his powers as well.

"The Elemental Power, it's inside us." Zane stated, smiling.

"Fiya!" Kai cried out.

"Haha, anyone shocked to see me do this, huh?" Jay asked, making a lightning heart.

Cole made a pile of earth, "No dirt off my shoulder." He said, as Kai starts to fly with his powers.

"Chill out." Zane made a slide of ice. Y/n giggles at the sight of the boys using their powers, just like Lloyd.

Kai, Y/n and Lloyd went to search for the Overlord, Cole, Jay and Nya went on a double date and Zane, with Pixal, stayed at the tower.

"Any update on the search?" Garmadon asked his brother, who shook his head.

"Our cameras haven't picked up any trace of Pythor or Borg, but the Ninja are in the field where we don't have eyes." Sensei Wu answered.

"No sign of Nindroids in the Toxic Bogs." Lloyd said on the computer, while being on his bike.

"Lloyd, while you're out there, do you have time to search the Glacier Barrens?" Wu asked.

"Hey, I may not be able to move mountains anymore, but I can still cover ground. Over." Lloyd replied and drove away, leaving Y/n.

"Y/n, can you check on Kai? We haven't heard from him in a while." Wu asked, making the purple ninja nod.

"Will do. Where is he supposed to be?"

"I will send the coordinates to you." Pixal answered, pushing some buttons.

"Alright, over and out." Y/n said and flew away with her jet.

In the movie theater, Jay, Nya and Cole were watching Starfarer.

"Fear? Fear isn't a word where I come from." Fritz Donnegan in the movie said.

"I love Fritz Donnegan movies." Jay said, amazed.

"Samurai in space? Really? Who writes this baloney?" Cole complained, earning glares from other visitors.

"Could you please be quiet?" One of them yelled. Jay and Cole try to get popcorn, but touched each other.