Ninjaball run

Season 2, episode 4.

Words: 3K

Warnings: I think none.

Lloyd is using one hand to support himself while being upside down.

"Focus." Sensei Wu pours in some tea for himself. "In order to bear the fate of on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us."

Zane is sitting on Lloyd's feet, with Jay and Kai in his hands. Cole is sitting on Zane's head with Wu on his shoulders, Y/n is watching them from a few metres and the ninja all look nervous.

Sensei sips his tea, "focus."

Jay shook his head, "Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea." 

"Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid." Cole agreed.

"In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another." 

Y/n eyes widen when she saw a wrecking ball coming their way, "Watch out!" She screeched, but it was too late.

The boys flew towards Y/n's direction, faceplanting. "What was that?" Cole groaned.

The purple ninja helped her brother up, "A wrecking ball." She replied, shrugging.

"Yeah, I get that. But why was it coming our way!?" Jay yelled.

The builders look confused in the dojo, as they see six ninja and a sensei.

"Uhh..." One of them scratched his neck.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!" Dareth ran in, stopping the builders.

"Tomorrow? Let me see that order." The foreman asked and the builder hands him the order, he looks at it and gave it back. "Oh, yeah. My bad. Sorry about that. We'll be back in the morning." He said and left.

Dareth groans as he picks up one of his fake trophies, crying.

"Uh, Dareth, what is this all about?" Cole asked the brown ninja.

"Well, I fell behind on some of my payments and some developer named Darnagom enterprises is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee-golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone." Dareth sniffled.

"But, we already lost the bounty. We can't lose the dojo now." Jay said and Dareth sobbed.

"My trophies. Oh, my fakes trophies!"

"Wait a minute. "Darnagom?" When you rearrange the letters, it spells-" Zane got cut off by Jay.

"O grandma?" He asked confused.

"No! Garmadon!" Kai corrected the blue ninja.

"Right." He forced a laugh, "That would make more sense."

"My dad's behind this?" Lloyd asked sadly.

"If he destroys the dojo, where will we train Lloyd?" Cole sighed.

"I'm not going back to train Lloyd in the thing we call our "home," it's horrible." Y/n complained.

"Any chance you got 50,000 in that teapot of yours." Dareth asked Wu hopefully.

"Worry not, Dareth. You're not in this alone. We're all with you." 

"Did someone say 50,000-?" Nya ran in.

Jay gasped, "You didn't happen to win the lottery?"

"No, but I heard about ninjaball run." Nya informed.