Stiix and Stones

Season 5, episode 3.

Words: 3K.

The ninja, looking for for the scroll of airjitzu, the arrive on the docks of Stiix.

"Welcome to Stiix. Watch your step. Oh, I caught one. It's a big fella. Ugh, whoa. Whoa!" A fisherman gets pulled into the sea, groaning.

The ninja look around as Kai sits down nervously. "I didn't know you were afraid of heights." Jay scowled, rolling his eyes.

"I'm fine with heights. It's water I hate." The red ninja shivered.

"Didn't seem to have a problem before." Zane shrugged.

Kai stood up again,"Before I could make a fire dragon at will. Since Morro's taken over Lloyd and our powers gone, I haven't felt-Aagh!" A plank breaks under him. Y/n sighed and pulled him up.

"Well, now that we know ghosts don't like water either, at least we should feel safe surrounded by it." Cole replied, walking into the city. It smells bad, and they notice it.

Jay holds a hand on the bridge his nose, pinching it. "Ugh, what a dump. You'd think the thief who stole the Scroll of airjitzu would have better taste."

"Uh, this is Ronin we're talking about. He'd steal the sea if it were worth anything. We just have to figure out which rock he's under and get to the Scroll before Morro does." Cole replied.

The Ninja arrive at a pawn shop and start looking around, seeing a lot of stolen goods.

"Wait a minute, this is my dad's blade cup trophy. What's it doing in a pawn shop?" Cole asked, holding the blade cup.

"Selling stolen goods? Ha, sounds like we might have stumbled on the right place." Kai snickered, as they hear a whistle while carrying a vase.

"Ronin." Jay stood behind the thief.

"Huh?" He looked around shocked, seeing the five ninja around him.

"Going so soon?" Jay asked, raising an eyebrow.

"If this is about our last encounter, it was only business." Ronin replied, shrugging.

"You left us in the mouth of a-" Kai growled, but got cut off by the thief himself.

"So you're still upset. Let me make it up to you." He puts his vase down and pushes a button. "Aha!" A net falls from the ceiling, but was still stuck at one part, making Ronin's trap fail. "Uh, that was a mistake. I can explain that."

"Go on and try." Y/n folded her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Argh, nothing here is legit, including you." Cole retorted, pointing at the thief.

"Yeah. I bet your airship's not far either. What do you call it again? Rylo? Ruby?" Jay pretented to think.

"Rex. And could you have a little sympathy? Sold her so I could buy this place. As you can see, I'm trying to make an honest living." Ronin sighed and went to search trough his stuff.

"Honest enough to steal the Scroll of Airjitzu?" Kai asked, smirking.

"The Scroll of Who-whatzu?" Ronin asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Airjitzu. It can make a Spinjitzu Master fly." Y/n sighed and mentally facepalmed.

"Yeah." Cole agreed, "So hand it over or Y/n can make you fly."

"Whoa, cool down, fella. Even if I had such a thing, it sounds pretty old and important. Definitely not something I'd keep on site. And definitely too much for you to afford. Maybe I can interest you in some unique weapons? I've got Jade Blades, obsidian armor..."