Enter the digiverse

Season 3, episode 5.

Words: 2,4K

Warnings: None.

In Borg tower, the ninja, Nya, Pixal and Cyrus Borg are trying to remove the Overlord virus.

Pixal plugs a cord to herself, "I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little. With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the techno blades and erase the digital Overlord for good." Cyrus said, earning questioning looks from the ninja.

"I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that." Jay asked.

"I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us."

"And what is that?" Kai asked, looking at the seats that are supposed to get them into the digiverse.

"A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop from draining his golden power." Cyrus explained.

"And escaping the Digiverse?" Nya added, making Cyrus look towards her instead of the screen.

"Exactly. But if we digitize the and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse."

"What do you mean inside the Digiverse?" Jay asked, smiling.

"Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game." Cole scoffed.

"I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again!" The blue ninja exclaimed, excited.

"But Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program-" Pixal got cut off by Borg.

"Ofcourse. Every step into the unknown has its dangers." He chuckled sheepish.

"What dangers?" Y/n asked.

"What is she talking about?" Kai asked at the same time.

"You know how in video games you get multiple lives?" Borg asked, making Jay gasp.

"Yeah!" The blue ninja jumped on one of the seats, looking at the big screen, which was still black at the moment..

"It's not like that." Cyros pushed some buttons, making the screen lit up, "Presto! We're up and running!"

The elevator dinged and the postman arrived with some other citizens, "Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power."

"Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, Postman." Borg sighed.

"This isn't a game anymore. We heard about the activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves." He growled angrily, "And I wanna catch up on my shows." He added, turning to the screen.

"Would you like to play a game?" The computer said, making the citizens gasp.

"They are playing a game. Take back the power!"

"No, stop!" Cyrus tried to stop the citizen from breaking the computer.

"We're trying to help you!" Kai exclaimed, making the citizens stop attacking. They look around and see a golden sparkle surround them.

"Where's all the power coming from?" Nya asked, confused.

"Golden Power." Y/n gasped.

"It's already begun. The Overlord has started the transference." Borg added.