The stone army

Season 2, episode 7.

Words: 2,8K

Warning: Almost no reader insert? This episode was focused on Lloyd.

The boys wake up by a blaring alarm clock. They groan as they slowly open their eyes. Cole hits his head on the top bunk and Jay falls on the ground.

Kai throws something at the clock, making it hit a gramophone and makes it louder. The Ninja groan again, but Zane kept sleeping peacefully. Lloyd uses his powers to shut it off.

"Is it Wednesday already?" Lloyd moaned.

(Not in the weird way you dirty minded people.)

"Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise." Jay groaned and rubs his temple.

"Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students. Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the dragon made another mess outside. It looks like a two-person job, hehe." Wu left as fast as he came.

"Uh, what was that, Sensei?" Cole tried to get out of it, not wanting to clean the mess.

"Did I hear an SOS call come in?"

"I sense I need to be somewhere else."

Jay pats the green ninja on his shoulder, "Lloyd, haha. I'm sure you got this, heh." 

The ninja, except Lloyd turned around to leave, but he stopped his friends, "Aww, you might've been able to dump chores on me when I was smaller, but I'm grown up now. That's not fair!"

Kai sighed, "You're right, Lloyd. We need to settle this like men. With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp! Okay, on three! One, two, three!"

Lloyd chooses rock but everyone else chose paper.

"Haha, paper beats rock!" Jay exclaimed.

Lloyd groaned, "How does paper beat rock?" 

He went to clean up the dragon's mess, as Y/n came to them. "I always have to do the dirty work." Lloyd commented.

"Hey, having a pet Dragon requires a lot of responsibility." Cole told the green ninja.

"Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?" Jay asked.

"Jay, not all parents let you keep every living thing you found." Y/n smiled at her brother. "Or things with a face," She fake coughed, "Or a stone, with a face." 

Jay sighed, "I was four, okay? And it was a cute face." He nudged Y/n softly. She snickered and pushed the blue ninja slightly, and he glared at her.

"I don't remember my mother. She abandoned me when I was really young." Lloyd interrupted.

"She just left? Who took care of you?" Kai asked.

"I spent my whole life at darkley's boarding school."

"Hey, I have a mission for you ninja." Nya slides down on the bounty's anchor, "It's the museum of ninjago! They've asked for you! Something really strange has happened."

"What?"

"You're gonna have to see it to believe it." Nya said and the ninja took off.

Lloyd stopped for a second and gave Nya the bag he was holding, "Here, Nya. Hold this." He said and ran away, following the rest.

The ninja arrived at the museum, panting.

"Oh, thank heavens you're here!" The curator exclaimed, walking towards the ninja.