The forgotten element

Season 4, episode 7.

Words: 3,1K

The Anacondrai cultists were chanting and drumming, as Clouse and Skylor are waiting for the masters to brought in.

"Bring in the prisoners." Clouse repeated, annoyed. The captured elemental masters are brought in, their heads hanging low.

"So the ninja were right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister." Turner said, glancing at the two ninja that were captured.

"What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snake head?" Shade replied, sighing.

"We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together." Neuro said, as Jay started humming. "Too bad it's too late." The master of mind finished.

"Why are you humming? You do know they're about to take our powers?" Kai snickered, turning to the humming blue ninja.

"Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. will come save us. You just wait." He replied.

The masters are now waiting for Chen, as Kai glared at Skylor, who looked away. "Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do after takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours."

"You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice."

"Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea to try to make me fall for you, or yours? Because it didn't work. Well, it worked counterproductive." Kai slightly smirked.

Skylor gasped, looking at the ground with a slight blush on her cheeks.

 "Lock 'em down. All rise for Master Chen!" Zugu stated, making the cultists look around and cheer. 

Chen appeared, in a floating thrown, "Look at me. I'm floating." He almost fell, making the Cultists gasp. "I got it, I got it. I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks. Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood. And look at this. Soon, I'll have more power. It's good to be me."

"You may have us, but you still don't have the Purple and Green ninja." Jay spoke, smirking.

"Ah, yes. I bet right now they'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons." Chen laughed.

"Any minute now." The blue ninja muttered.

After a short silence, Chen spoke again, "That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!" He stated, tilting his staff and taking their powers. "The power is mine. All mine!"

"They never came." Jay gasped, sighing sadly.

"Take them to the factory." Chen did like they didn't just loose their powers, a part of themselve.

"Father, please, spare Kai. I've seen inside his head. He's different. He can help you." Skylor stopped the cultists, smirking. Kai looked at her with wide eyes.

"You like the boy, don't you? If it will make you happy. Leave the red one." Chen said, and the cultists left the fire ninja at Chen. Kai glared at Skylor, who shrugged.

"He knows we're coming." Y/n said, as she, Nya, Lloyd and Garmadon are looking at the palace.

"But we can't just hide here and do nothing." Lloyd added, sighing.

"We have to wait until nightfall. There's too many." Nya informed.