Chapter 6

When we go pick Loki up at four, he looks at me curiously "Shouldn't you be asleep?" when I hand over the card, he frowns "What's this?"

"It's legit!" Hela tells him, before smirking "Thor talked to a recruiter in a bar! He's coming to our show tomorrow!" Loki gives a shocked look, before Hela nods "We've got a chance!"

Loki looks to me and asks "Want a knob-job?" I scoff and he laughs "Seriously, you've earned a knob-job!"

I sigh, before declaring "I think we'll be a bit busy, practicing our asses off." he pouts, before laying flat on the floor of the bus.

"Should we drive this bus into New York? We could fit our stuff in the trunk area." he states.

Hela looks to me "Do you think we could find a place to park this monstrousity, mister college boy?"

I glare at her "This van is where I lost my virginity, think you very much! It's not a monstrousity!"

She hums, before declaring "Everyone in our family lost their virginity in this thing." I furrow my brow and she gocks "Mum, Didi, Gaga, You, Me."

She presses her lips into a fine line, before changing the subject "The only one who hasn't had sex in this car, has been Loki."

"Uhhhh..." Hela and I look back to him to find he's beet red "That ship sailed..." I press my lip in a fine line, in hopes to not burst out in laughter.

Hela frowns "When did you have sex in the bus?" he shrugs and she looks to me "Did you know about this?" I give a clueless look, before she gocks and puts the gear in reverse.

~

Later that night, I stock out of bed to take a piss. When I start back to my room, Loki leans against his doorframe, seductivly. When I stop in my traces, he snickers, softly, before motioning towards the back stairs. Silently, I follow him down the back stairs, out the back door, and into the bus, which we parked in the back so we could pack our shit in the morning.

I tilt my head back in pleasure as he bobs for knob. When I look down at him, he stares up at me with his big blue eyes. With a sigh, I gingerly press him back. He wipes his mouth, before asking "What?"

I shake my head, before declaring "You don't need to suck my cock, okay? I know about your dad." he sits back on his ankles, before I sigh "And it's obvious that you don't want a relationship, so what are we doing?"

He licks his lips, before explaining "I feel bad, about being cruel to you. You had nothing to do with that shit in high school."

I furrow my brow, before asking "So, you're jumping me to repay me for you being a dick?" he shakes his head and I scoff "Because it seems like it."

He thinks for a second, before clarifying "I like sex. It's either fuck with someone I know, or sleep with strangers. Which would you like me to do?"

I give a concerned look "I'd rather you fuck some you know, but I think you should get some help." he gives a weak smile, before I sigh "If we do, can I take off your clothes, this time?"

He furrows his brow and sits on the floor of the bus "Thor, I've got scars, from back when Laufey was still alive."

I give a weak smile, before declaring "They can't be that bad, Loki!"

He sets his jaw "I was a cutter." I furrow my brow and he nods "They're everywhere."

I lick my lips, before gently pulling him to straddle my legs. As he slide my hands under his shirt, he takes in a shakey breath and I look at him to find he looks anxious "What's wrong?" I ask.

He shakes his head, before wiping his eyes and stating "I've never done this before?" I give a confused look and he shrugs "Had someone that treated me like a human, instead of whatever they want in that moment."

I hum, before helping him out of his shirt. When it's off, I feast my eyes is porcelain skin. Thin light grey lines cross over his stomach and forearms. When I think of that day in highschool, I remember how he was covering his stomach with his boney arms. Silently, I press my lips to his stomach. His breath hitches and I use it as my chance to lay him on the quilt covered floor of the bus.

I easily pull off his pajama pants and look over his stunning body. I could look over the scars on his thighs. When I look up to him, I find he's uncomfortable. A smile puts him into a comfortable place, before I ask "Do you want to ride?"

~

The next morning, I wake up to find Loki on my shoulder. A smile plays at my lips, before I glance towards the clock that Hela fixed under the back bench, when she moved back in. Originally, she lost it. Then, I found it during a smash-and-trash. Well, I wasn't the one that found it. The girl was trying to speed it up, because she had to meet her boyfriend.

The clock reads 8:58. Hela sets her alarm for nine on her days off. Instantly, I nudge Loki and he grovels, before I tell him "Hela's alarm is about to go off!"

He's up, instantly, pulling on his pants. As we walk through the back door, Hela's alarm goes off. We share a look of relief, before he steps into the kitchen bathroom to take a piss.

As pull the eggs out of the fridge, Hela bounces down the stairs in her regular boyshort underwear, and tank top "Morning." she yawns, before asking "No coffee?"

"Haven't started any yet." I state and she furrows her brow "I just woke up." Loki flushes, before giving me a concerned look.

Hela holds the pot to me "There's one rule in this house, and you two just broke it!" we share an anxious look, before she hisses "Coffee, first!"