Chapter 10

At eight, I look to Hela and Loki "If one of you wakes me up, after I fall asleep, I can't promise that you'll walk out alive, understand?"

Hela looks up from her phone and asks "Can I borrow the bus? I've got a date in Altantic City."

"Real date or fuck date?" I ask, causing a smug look to spread across her face "You're going to drive an hour and a half away, to get laid?"

She nods, before I hand over the keys "Be back by seven!" she nods, before walking out the door.

When the door is shut, I look to Loki. A small smile spreads across his face, before I step down the stairs and sit on the couch "I thought you were going to bed?"

I shrug "I thought I'd stay up with you, for awhile." he nods, before returning to his book. Each time he flips the page, I hear a jingle. In amusement, I look up to find the collar is still locked of his neck.

When I look over him, I find he's quite ravishing in the harness. And the fact that he's shirtless, is amazing to me "You can't get it off, can you?"

He sighs "Nope." I scoff and he flips the page "It's fine, I'll pick it in a minute." I hum, before he looks over to me "What?"

"Fisting?" I ask and he shrugs "Doesn't it hurt?" he marks his place, before setting his book aside.

"Would you like to feel it?" he asks and I give an alarmed look, before he scoffs "It's not as painful as people make it out to be."

I press my lips into a fine line, before asking "What do you even do, during it? I don't get it."

He sips his coffee, before placing it down and stating "It helps if you're arroused, so I'd probably blow you. It would help, if I fucked you a bit. Then I would lay down a towel, or something, lube you up, slowly add fingers, slide my hand inside, and gently fold down the figners, or keep them outright. Twist my hand to play with your prostate."

"You would ride the waves, relax as much as you can." he gives a satified smirk "We'll communicate everything. How you feel. What I'm about about to do. You can tell me to stop, or we could set a safe word. It's actually a great act of bonding." he nods and I think for a moment.

"What if I forget the safe word?" I ask and he chuckles "What?"

He looks at me in amusement "I think I'll be able to know to stop if you're screaming random words at me."

I bite my lip, anxiously, before nodding "Let's go." he gives a pleased smile, before standing up and walking me up the stairs.

~

At six, I cringe at the soreness as I sit at the table. Loki walks over to me and kisses the top of my head as he hands me a mug of coffee "How are you feeling?"

"Tender." I declare, before asking "How often do you do this?"

He shrugs "About once every few months." I hum and he leans into me "In a few days, you'll be back to normal."

I mess with his hair a bit, before sighing "It's not as bad as I thought." he hums, before I ask "Why don't more people do it?"

He scoffs, before resting his chin on my shoulder "Because we're masochists. And if you do it too often, or wrong, there are some risks." I give a concerned look and he kisses my shoulder "Don't worry. I did it right, and it was your first time. You're fine."

I take a deep breath, before the front door opens and closes. Loki is off me, instantly, as Hela walks in. She sets the keys down, before asking "What did I miss around here?"

Loki shrugs, before pointing to the coffee pot "It's fresh." as Hela makes a pot, Loki asks "How was your date? Myspace or Facebook?"

"Facebook, and fantastic head." she nods as she takes a sip of her coffee "Blonde, short hair. Got me all reveed up."

"I think you have a fetish." Loki states, before snickering "Anyone that looks remotely like Carol Danvers. Seriously, she's like thirty-five."

"Says the guy who's into fisting! Who's into fisting?" Hela askes, before pointing out "I'm twenty-seven, thank you very much!"

"Thor likes fisting." Loki announces and Hela gives me a curious look "We talked about it after you left, didn't we?"

I nod, before lying "Jane introduced it to me, my junior year. She was a sadist." Hela hums, before I straightening out my back and declaring "I need to take a shower. I stink like foreskin cheese and body odor."

Loki scrunches his nose in disgust, before declaring "I hate guys that don't keep their foreskin clean." I hum, before downing the rest of my coffee and walking up the stairs, as normal as possible.

~

When I get to work, Malekith walks up to me and declares "You look like shit. Did you not get any sleep?"

I chuckle, before declaring "I'm definatly not straight." he gives a confused look and I wet my lips "If I went into detail, it would be sexual harassment." he scoffs, before I take a deep breath "I need an extra long nap, and a few days of recovery."

He gives a confused frown "Did you not lube up?"

I take a breath "Oh, there was lube. Lots of lube. And it was gentle." I look at him and declare "It was a bit too much for the first time." he shrugs and I ask "What are you doing here?"

He holds up an envelop "I left my check in my locker." I nod and he declares "I've got a date in an hour." he slaps my arm with the envelop "See you later, faggot."

As he walks away, I call after him "I dare you to say that in a gay bar!"