Chapter 11

After my first dance, I walk out onto the floor to promote myself for possible clients. It takes all of ten seconds, for a guy to walk up to me "How much for a handjob?"

I give an amused look, before looking over the fourtyish year old man "Sorry, I'm not jacking you off."

He scoffs, before screaming in my ear "I meant that I would jack you off." I give a smug smirk, before he asks "How much?"

I think for a second, before declaring "Lap dance is twenty-five a song, why not a hundred a song?" he smirks, before taking out his wallet and showing the green in it "How many songs you want?"

"However many it takes to get you off." he tells me and I wet my lip, before placing his hand on my harness and leading him throught the back and out the bouncer's side door, to get to the little nook that preformers use for prositution.

After the second song, he looks at me in amusement "What are you into, sexually?" I take a deep breath, as he smiles "I can read people, and what they're int

I look to him and ask "Oh yeah? What am I into, then?" he give a pleased look, before I ask "Or were you bluffing?"

He scoffs, before rubbing the palm of his hand over the tip, causing me to tilt my head back to try hold myself together "I'd say you've got a daddy kink."

I give a doubting look, before asking "What makes you think that?" I ask as a wave of pleasure washes over me.

"You're a hot male stripper, getting a hand-job by some guy twice your age." he remarks, before asking "Question is, are you Daddy, or Boy? Dominate or submissive?"

I hum, before asking "What do you think?"

"I think you're submissive." he smirks, before asking "Are you daddy or baby?" he moves his hand, swiftly and I tilt my head back, causing him to chuckle "I think you're a submissive daddy."

I can feel my body heat up from the inside when he says it "I think there's a bit of BDSM in there, too. Big guys like you always love to feel like they're powerless and humiliated." when I grind into his hand, he asks "Have you ever been fisted?"

I nod as I take in a gulp of air, causing him to snicker "Recently enough that I could feel it?" he runs his hand along my backside, before asking "You got someone at home?"

I grip his wrist and he smirks "What's his name?" when he continues to move his hand, he orders "Moan his name for me."

When he does the thing with his palm, I can't stop myself from moaning out "Loki!" he chuckles, before I gasp "Fuck!"

He orders "Tell my more about Loki."

I take a moment as the fourth song starts to play. As I feel my stomach knot, I explain "He's tall, and skinny, with long black hair and-" I can feel myself hit a false orgasm, before I continue "Beatiful blue eyes."

He hums, before asking "Personality?"

I take a deep breath, before declaring "He's reclusive, and slutty, and downright cruel. But once you get past that, he's the kindest, wisest, most amazing man. The only man I've ever slept with, and the only one I want to."

"I'm sensing a but?" he smirks as my stomach knots horribly.

"He doesn't want a relationship." I state, before tilting my head back "And he's never known love. I wanna show it to him."

The man hums, before asking "Why does he arrouse you?"

I bite my lip and declare "The way he moves for gracefully, as if he was weightless. The way he calls me cruel names, but turns around and treats me with the upmost respect." My stomach plunges as I tell him "How, even when you aren't naked, I enjoy his company."

I can't force myself from holding on any longer as I slam my head back into the brick. As I jizz all over his hand, I shake out a "Fuck!"

He chuckles as I take in a shakey breath. As he breathes heavily, he pulls out his wallet and forks over five Ben's. I furrow my brow and remind "It was only four songs."

He licks his lips, before declaring "The other hundred is for getting me off, too." I chuckle in embarrassment, before he insists "You should tell Loki how you feel."

I give a weak smile, before he pats my shoulder and walks off. I stand there for a moment, catching my breath, before stuffing my dick in it pouch and walking back to the bouncers door. When I knock on the door, the bouncer opens it and I walk straight to the locker to stuff the five hundred dollars into the fanny pack.

When I get out to the floor, another guy stops me and asks "How much for a blow-job?"

I chuckle, softly, before telling him "Ask me again in twenty." he nods, before I go and dance for my customer."

At the end of the night, I crawl into the back of the bus and Hela asks "How much did you make?" I toss the fanny to her and she opens it. Her eyes bulge ask she pulls out the cash "Holy mother of a drug cartel, this is from last night?"

I take a minute, before declaring "If I'm fight, it's around six grand." she gives a shocked look, before I sigh "I'm so fucking tired."

She hands back the cash, before smiling "I'll drive you home, Mister Kendoll." I flip her off, before she drives off the lot with a smile on her face.

"Do you wanna go to college?" I ask and she glances back at me in confusion "If I'm correct, I've got enough in my savings account to get you through four years."

She gives a shocked look, before declaring "If we don't get signed to a record label, I'll take you up on that offer."