Chapter 28

Loki gives me a doubting look as I skim my lip over the back of his knee "Thor, what are you doing?"

I look to him and smile "Give me a few minutes." He sighs, before I skim my lip over his bare stomach.

As I kiss his stomach, gingerly, he grovels "Thor, I'm cold and I'm horny! This isn't helping!"

I scoff, before looking up to him "Patience, Loki." He glares, before I take his wrist in my hand and kiss it, softly.

He looks down at me and declares "I brought you up here, so we could fuck."

An amused look covers my face as he reaches for my hair. Before he can touch me, I grab his wrists and leap on top of him to grip them over his head.

He gives an annoyed sigh "I can feel your boner! Why don't we just fuck?" he asks.

I cover his mouth with my hand and remark "Why, aren't you eager?" he stares me in the eyes and I declare "I won't be fucking you. You won't be fucking me. Neither of us are going to get our dicks touched."

As I uncover his mouth, he hisses "Then how are we supposed to-" I cover his mouth, again.

"You'll get off." I tell him and he furrows his brow "Just don't argue with me, Loki!"

He clears his throat, before I remove my hand. When he's completely silent, I gingerly kiss his neck and nip his earlobe, before running my lip over the rim of his ear.

Thirty minutes of Tokyo was his nipples, later, Loki starts to tremble out an orgasm.

As he does, I run my fingers over his hip, gingerly, as I kiss his stomach. His orgasm lasts all of about thirty seconds.

When he comes down, he looks down at me as he pants "How'd you do that?"

I give a smug smirk "I minored in sexology in college."

He furrows his brow as I sit betwixt his legs "Well, what did you major in?"

I give an amused look, before declaring "Astro Physics." He cocks an eyebrow to me and I shrug "I was planning on getting a doctorate. Was planning on writing a dissertation over possible explanations of the cracks in the Quantum Theory."

He furrow his brow and asks "So, did you get your associates, at least?" I nid and he asks "But not your Bachelors?"

I sigh and explain "I got expelled on the last day, but they let me have it... after I fought them for it."

He hums, before motioning toward my junk "Want me to suck you off?"

I adjust my junk, before declaring "Nah, you don't have to. Zonegasms satisfy me."

He motions towards his stomach "Is that the type of orgasm I just had?" When I nod, he declares "That felt fantastic."

~

The day our album, The ABC's of Broken Minds, was released, it shot up through the records.

At 1AM, we get a call from Fury "Hey." Loki yawns as he answers the phone." He's silent for a moment, before declaring "Yeah, normal people sleep at one in the bloody morning!"

He's silent for a moment, before writing something on the notepad next to the phone "Number two?"

After another second, he looks to me "Go get Heimdall and Hela." Instantly, I'm up the stairs.

Heimdall moved into Loki's room. Loki has moved into mine. The house is constantly buzzing.

When everyone is in the kitchen, Loki asks "We free on Friday?" As I nod, he sighs "Friday is fine."

When he hangs up, Hela furrows her brow "Why did you wake me up at one o'clock in the morning?"

"We're going on The Late Lang Show with Dyme." He tells us, before shrugging "Fury wants us to get some screen time."

"Number two?" I ask and a proud smile covers his face.

"Our album have been out for an hour, and we're number two on the hit music charts." He smirks.

I furrow my brow "How? It's only been released an hour ago."

He shrugs "People calling their local stores, ahead a'time, to get it the minute the door opens, this morning."

I give an amazed look, before he holds  his hand out to me "Come along, let's go back to bed."

~

By the time Friday rolls around, our record holds the number one spot. Our album was been plastered over billboards, posters, and television.

The cover of our album, is a cartoon. In the cartoon, little kids sit in a classroom, smoking cigarettes. A few students have guns on their desk.

The teacher is teaching them about bulimia.

By Friday, our album was being bootlegged into Europe. We only find that out, because Heimdall's mum called him.

Everyone knows our music, but nobody has seen us on television. So, on Friday, Loki dresses in a lace long sleeve shirt, punk pants, and his hair is frizzy.

Heimdall dresses in a black button down, with a gold band wrapped around his crown. Strands of gold loop down around his head.

Hela wears platform boots, skin tight pants, and a shirt that has strips of fabric torn from her midriff. They hang down to her knees.

Fin was bathed the night before. His  coat is nice and shiny. He lays on the bed as Loki applies eye liner "What are you going to wear, Thor?"

I give a confused look, before shrugging "I have no idea. What should I wear?"

He thinks for a second, before giving me all black clothes "Comfy clothes!" He smiles.

I smile at him and he moves to straddle me. As I kiss him, softly, he hums.

When I pull away, he asks "Are you nervous?" I shake my head and he declares "I'm nervous."

I furrow my brow "Why are you nervous?"

He gives a weak smile, before explaining "I'm not used to being the center of attention."

I peck his lips, before remarking "It's easier than you would think."