Chapter 25

When we get back to New York, we load up the van and head back to Jersey.

Loki and I haven't spoken, or even looked at one another, since I saw him with Tony, the night before last.

As I turn the engine off, I look to Hela and hand over the keys "I'm going to head out for a bit."

She furrows her brow "The fuck are you going this early in the morning? It's like three."

"Hammer Time." I state and she gives a confused look "It's gay night. I'm going to see the boys, for ol' time's sake."

She gives a weak smile, before I look back to Heimdall "You can sleep in my room. I'm going to have a night shift dinner. AKA, breakfast."

As I climb out of the van, Hela calls after me "When do you think you'll be back?"

I turn to her and ask "Bum a cigarette?" She gives a confused look and I shrug "Few hours."

She gives me a cigarette and lights it up "Since when did you start smoking?"

As I take my first drag, I turn and glance to Loki, before starting to walk off "Since now." He was sitting on the floor, with Fin, staring in utter shock.

The November cold wipes my face as I walk down the alley. While I tighten my jacket around myself, I take a deep drag.

About fourty minutes later, I sit at the bar, sipping on an ale and watching a guy get a lap dance.

"You should try the Moscow Mule." Malekith tells me as he leans back on the bar in front of me, smiling "I thought you were on tour."

I smile, before declaring "Just got back. Figured I would stop by and say 'hey'."

He smirks "Hey." He moves his hips, softly "I went to see you in Trenton. You did pretty good."

I give a surprised look "You payed to come see me in concert?" he hums, before looking him over. He wears a silver jock, and a black harness. A dark green bandana is tied around his non-dominate wrist.

A smirk covers my face as I ask "What section were you in? You seem like a mosh pit kind of guy."

He shrugs "Center of it. Few rows from the stage." He chuckles "Cost me a hundred bucks. Bought your CD, too."

I bite my lip, before declaring "I can't see anyone from my drum set." I motion towards his bandana "I thought you didn't like dudes."

He shrugs, before remarking "A hand is a hand. A mouth is a mouth. An arsehole is an arsehole."

I furrow my brow and ask "So, you're into dudes?" he shrugs and I chuckle "And you gave me such a hard time for it."

He shrugs "I might've been gauging your response on it. Trying to figure out if you're a faggot."

I give an amused look, before asking "You liked me?" He smirks, before I take a sip of my beer.

He sighs, before asking "Does it make us weird? Us being friends?" I shake my head and he shrugs "I am nearly two decades older than you. Old enough to be your dad."

I give an amused look and remark "I've got daddy issues." his lips curl up and I ask "You ever bottom out?"

He shakes his head, before looking me over "But you make a guy wonder." He smirks.

I chuckle, before asking him "What would you charge someone to let them fuck you?"

He shrugs, before estimating "Few hundred, protected. Half a G, unprotected." He motions to me "If that was a hypothetical question, I'd let you fuck me for free."

I scoff, before looking down and asking "Is that you hinting that you want to hook up?"

He places his hand on my inner thigh and asks "If you'd like?" I bite your lip in thought, before he asks "Have you ever fucked a groupie?"

I scoff "I'm a drummer, in a garage band, that spent it's whole tour, working on a twenty-six song album. I haven't had time, or takers."

He wets his lips, before asking "May I be your first?" I chuckle in flattery, before he asks "What?"

I shrug, before explaining "I'm not exactly a minute man. The fastest I've been able to cum, was twelve minutes. It usually takes me around thirty minutes to get off."

He furrows his brow "So?" As I take a sip of my beer, he asks "It's not like I need to be somewhere else, this morning."

I cock my eyebrow to him, before checking my watch "Close is in ten minutes. And if you don't punch out by quarter past four, you don't get paid for the night."

He furrows his brow and sighs "Can you wait for ten minutes?" I moisten my lips, before nodding.

After a second, I declare "I'm going to go grab a pack of smokes and a condom. I'll meet you around back."

He shakes his head "You don't need a condom." I furrow my brow and he states "I'm clean, and who've you been fucking raw that isn't?"

I press my lips and think of all the times Loki and I did it. We were always protected.

With a smirk, I declare "Nobody." I stand and get in his personal space for a moment to pay for my beer, and tell him "Meet me around back."

He smiles, before walking off and letting me get a  look at his ass. It's smaller than what I'm used to, but I'm a fan.

With a smirk, I walk out of the club and into the continence store on the corner. After buying a pack of smokes and a lighter, I stroll back towards club and into the prostitution cubby.

As I smoke the first cigarette of the pack, I lean against the brick and wait for Malekith to get done with work.

Not two minutes after four, Malekith comes bouncing around the corner, still in his harness and jockstrap.